Skip to main content

Topic: foo_onewaysync (Read 28047 times) previous topic - next topic

• lvqcl
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer
Re: foo_onewaysync
Reply #200
Are there any known conflicts or am I doing something wrong??  It looks like an excellent tool & I'd love to be asble to use it.  Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Error code 3221225501 = 0xC000001D = illegal instruction.
Probably this component was built with SSE2 instructions enabled, and your CPU doesn't support them.

• 2sevens
  • [*]
Reply #201
Thanks for letting me know.  That old CPU is certainly creaking with age now.  Maybe time to retire it.

Appreciate you taking the trouble to help :)

• zimjo
  • [*][*][*]
  • Developer
Reply #202
Error code 3221225501 = 0xC000001D = illegal instruction.
Probably this component was built with SSE2 instructions enabled, and your CPU doesn't support them.
Possible, but I just double checked, there are no such optimizations. In principle, it should run fine on WinXP. Asking google shows that sometimes also bad drivers or a messed up windows installation can result in this error. My suggestion is to try with a clean windows install.

• kode54
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #203
If you are building with MSVC 2013 or newer, SSE2 optimizations are enabled by default, and must be explicitly disabled.

• zimjo
  • [*][*][*]
  • Developer
Reply #204
The component is built with MSVC 2012.

• zimjo
  • [*][*][*]
  • Developer
Reply #205
It is assured that generation of the PCM file is finished before the conversion command is executed.
The component does not make any distinction between different encoders. It simply executes the commands that you see printed to the console. So, if it works with lame, qaac must have some special requirements.
The latest version 0.6.1 has a workaround for this issue.

• dawolman
  • [*]
Reply #206
It is assured that generation of the PCM file is finished before the conversion command is executed.
The component does not make any distinction between different encoders. It simply executes the commands that you see printed to the console. So, if it works with lame, qaac must have some special requirements.
The latest version 0.6.1 has a workaround for this issue.

Thank you! Everything is working great now.

I really appreciate the hard work you have put in to developing the plugin. Keep up the good work!

• lvqcl
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer
Reply #207
If you are building with MSVC 2013 or newer, SSE2 optimizations are enabled by default, and must be explicitly disabled.
AFAIK it was MSVC 2012.

• zimjo
  • [*][*][*]
  • Developer
Reply #208
Thanks for letting me know.  That old CPU is certainly creaking with age now.  Maybe time to retire it.
Here is a special build for you to test.