Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: APEv2 tags in MP3 (Read 20520 times) previous topic - next topic

APEv2 tags in MP3

Reply #25
Here's the updated version of table.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...M2NtS1RHamRZbHc

The table is public domain and anyone can edit  If you know any of the MusicBrainz Picard variable names, want to add a program you use, your settings or would like to correct an information etc etc U R welcome. From complete conversion table anyone could benefit. FOR EDITORS: Don't forget on colours (Legend is in the second sheet) and check 100% match with informations on the same row - the variable must be written into exactly the same tags that are present on the row and recognized in the programs under the names which are on the row; if something doesn't match, simply start new row.
If there are stupid kids messing around, I'll find other way.

My semi-final set of tags is in the table as well. It's only for informative purposes but we can discuss it here of course. If any universal tagging scheme comes out, I'll gladly adopt it.