Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: iTunes artwork changing during playback (Read 5120 times) previous topic - next topic

iTunes artwork changing during playback

I just downloaded a couple of XLR8R podcasts (http://feeds.xlr8r.com/xlr8r) in iTunes in AAC format.

I quickly noticed that the artwork changes with the tracks in the mix during playback. Does anyone know how these are stored? I can only see one artwork for the AAC file in mp3tag, but if one could extract the points at which each artwork switches, it would be pretty easy to create a cuesheet for the mix.

Thanks!

Raph

Reply #1
With the MPEG-4 container you can set multiple images to come up at different markers.

I've seen only one example of this long ago.

Reply #2
With the MPEG-4 container you can set multiple images to come up at different markers.

Thanks. Any idea how these markers can be extracted?

Reply #3
you could try yamb/mp4box. mp4box is a command line tool and yamb is a graphical front end for it.

Reply #4
you could try yamb/mp4box. mp4box is a command line tool and yamb is a graphical front end for it.

Thanks. I've taken a look at it, but I couldn't find anything that would do that...

Reply #5
really?

Reply #7
By the way, do you know the conversion from the SRT frame numbering format to the 75 fps in the cuesheet format (the 3 digits after the coma)? It seems to range from 0 to 999. Does it look correct?

Reply #8
wikipedia to the rescue. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SubRip

The time format used is hours:minutes:seconds,milliseconds. The decimal separator used is the comma, since the program was written in France.