Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to obtain mp3 encoder (Read 3932 times) previous topic - next topic

How to obtain mp3 encoder

Hi,

I noticed the Foobar application which is great for selecting the audio device independent of the windows control panel and can also be made portable, which is awesome but how do I encode mp3 from wav?

Thanks all

How to obtain mp3 encoder

Reply #3
To subscribe to a thread, choose "Track this topic" from the "Options" dropdown (top-right of the thread page).

In the top-left of any page you should see "Logged in as: compositor".  Click on your name and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can choose (using the central tabs) to view all your posts, and all your topics.  You can also choose to view a list of all posts by any member (including yourself) by clicking on their name to the left of any post and selecting "Find Member's Posts" from the context menu.

NB: May I also suggest that you re-read the Terms of Service.  This post is off-topic, and therefore violates TOS #5.  You should post such questions to the Site-related Discussion forum.

Welcome.
I'm on a horse.