Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Will this sound setup work for Livestream? (Read 1383 times) previous topic - next topic

Will this sound setup work for Livestream?

Will this work? The reason I ask is because I know there are different kinds and types of audio cables and I am too ignorant to know these things. I wish I knew and had more experience in this field of industry to not have to post for help.

We're going to have a main speaker, and questions from a live audience using a wireless handheld microphone. These will be our two only audio sources. They need to be heard from speakers and through the Livestream stream.

Do I need to use different cables or get different hardware? The reason for the 50ft cable + small mixer is because this small mixer will be located behind the audience or somewhere in the center of the room, and at this spot will be the Livestream Broadcaster, a video camera, a computer running PowerPoint, and a video switcher. The speaker and receiver will be up around the front on stage. We want to avoid getting a complicated mixer, so we are looking into getting a StageMate S400D that has a built-in mixer that does everything we need it to do.