Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: looking for eac encoder configuration pack (Read 2567 times) previous topic - next topic

looking for eac encoder configuration pack

hi

i was used to buy my cds and rips with eac using lame like ancoder some years ago

after i staterd to buy and download music via itunes

now i stopped to buy and download music via itunes, i begin to buy cds and vinyls

now the problem, i  have installed eac , after years

and tried to configure the encoder settings without luck

the point is that i have read and find webpage to re-learn how configure some eac settings like encoder

i was not able to save my cds in AAC (for my car stereo) , Ogg Vorbis (my mobile ) and lossless like flac (desktop and laptop)

i update all my encoders and all updated , but seeing i got serious problem to configure them , is there a encoder configuration pack ?

i'm not looking for the encoders , but the configuration

thanks
i will appreciate it a lot

Reply #1
What did you mean by "configuration"? Is it encoder parameter?
I will think about tomorrow's problem tomorrow

Reply #2
Here is my FLAC-parameters:
Code: [Select]
-8 -V -T "ARTIST=%artist%" -T "TITLE=%title%" -T "ALBUM=%albumtitle%" -T "DATE=%year%" -T "TRACKNUMBER=%tracknr%" -T "GENRE=%genre%" -T "PERFORMER=%albuminterpret%" -T "COMPOSER=%composer%" %haslyrics%--tag-from-file=LYRICS="%lyricsfile%"%haslyrics% -T "ALBUMARTIST=%albumartist%" -T "DISCNUMBER=%cdnumber%" -T "TOTALDISCS=%totalcds%" -T "TOTALTRACKS=%numtracks%" -T "COMMENT=%comment%" %source% -o %dest%

Think I copied it from somewhere some time ago

Reply #3
What did you mean by "configuration"? Is it encoder parameter?

hi yes encoder parameters
for lame is not a problem , but for the other yes
yes , eac saves preset in folder callled profiles

Here is my FLAC-parameters:
Code: [Select]
-8 -V -T "ARTIST=%artist%" -T "TITLE=%title%" -T "ALBUM=%albumtitle%" -T "DATE=%year%" -T "TRACKNUMBER=%tracknr%" -T "GENRE=%genre%" -T "PERFORMER=%albuminterpret%" -T "COMPOSER=%composer%" %haslyrics%--tag-from-file=LYRICS="%lyricsfile%"%haslyrics% -T "ALBUMARTIST=%albumartist%" -T "DISCNUMBER=%cdnumber%" -T "TOTALDISCS=%totalcds%" -T "TOTALTRACKS=%numtracks%" -T "COMMENT=%comment%" %source% -o %dest%

Think I copied it from somewhere some time ago

thanks a lot!

Reply #4
Did you look at the examples in the Knowledgebase ?
korth

Reply #6
Did you look at the examples in the Knowledgebase ?

hi
thanks

but it changed , i mean i was more easy years ago
about quaac there is 
Note: Remember that you cannot change the compression level.
in red !

Reply #7
about quaac there is 
Note: Remember that you cannot change the compression level.
in red !

That's from "General Configuration for Encode ALAC"