Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Not Getting Accuraterip Results (Read 1717 times) previous topic - next topic

Not Getting Accuraterip Results

I recently installed FB2k on a new machine (V 1.5.5). It is a standard install. Since doing so I'm no longer getting any accuraterip results after I've ripped a CD. There doesn't seem to be any option to ask for accuraterip verification at any stage in the Rip dialogue. Any ideas?

Re: Not Getting Accuraterip Results

Reply #1
As of 1.5.5 accuraterip has been removed due to an outdated specification. Peter said it would return in a future update.

Reply #2
Do we know if the latest version includes accuraterip verification (I've been unable to find a version history)?

Reply #3
Did You take a look at the File Integrity Verifier (foo_verifier)?

Reply #4
AccurateRip was removed because it didn't support the latest API, and apparently had issues. It is still pending being rewritten.