Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to disable autosaving of files (Read 2699 times) previous topic - next topic

How to disable autosaving of files

I am using Hydrogen to help myself learn to play the drums. I have created many practise beats. My practise folder/directory ends up filled with autosaved files. This is a nice feature sometimes but not in this application. My OS is Fedora 17. Somewhere I have read under Tools -> Preferences ?? an option should be available. I cannot find the option.

The only resemblance of a solution was some C code I found titled something like "stopping autosave in Hydrogen". Your right, the solution is still a little advanced for my programming skills.

I would have thought the option to autosave a file or not would be a primary preference. Would someone please respond letting me know if I have somewhere missed something obvious.

Namaste,

Kevin Tough

How to disable autosaving of files

Reply #1
As Bill Hicks might have put it: "Oops wrong meeting".
Perhaps this is the right one?
http://www.hydrogen-music.org/hcms/forum

C.
PC = TAK + LossyWAV  ::  Portable = Opus (130)