Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Query search retrieving bad results. (Read 1274 times) previous topic - next topic

Query search retrieving bad results.

I have a sort of problem here. I do a query search with '"album_rating" GREATER THAN 4' and I got approximately 300 songs on top of the image. Nevertheless, when I create a playlist the results include less than 4 rating albums, as for example 2'5 creating a playlist with more than 4000 songs. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Regards.
Yes, the avatar it is the cover of «The City» by Vangelis.

Re: Query search retrieving bad results.

Reply #1
I do a query search with '"album_rating" GREATER THAN 4' and I got approximately 300 songs on top of the image.
You mean, 300 albums?

Reply #2
So what happens if you use the correct syntax %album_rating% GREATER 4?

Reply #3
I do a query search with '"album_rating" GREATER THAN 4' and I got approximately 300 songs on top of the image.
You mean, 300 albums?

I thought it were songs but they are albums and then on the playlist they are songs, that is why there are a lot more items.

So what happens if you use the correct syntax %album_rating% GREATER 4?

I thought it was GREATER THAN, with GREATER 3.5 I got albums with 4, 4.5 or 5.

Thanks, both.
Yes, the avatar it is the cover of «The City» by Vangelis.

Reply #4
THAN is indeed incorrect. It's not a keyword and gets treated as text. Chances are your query returned every file in your library.