Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Skins for 1.1.. (Read 10493 times) previous topic - next topic

Skins for 1.1..

Is there a decent list of available skins that work on 1.1...? 

It seems like most of the old skins have not been ported?

Does anyone know why?

I am looking for a tablet touch screen skin for the up and coming tablets using w7.

It seems to me a forum should be setup for skins and broken into old and new.

Thanks!

Skins for 1.1..

Reply #1
Winamp is for skins

foobar2000 is for functionality

There is no such thing as "skins" for foobar2000. There are many different components and many available configurations. If you want another users configuration to work with your setup, you need to get into the depths of customizing each component.

My advice? Make your own, by discovering the customization options for each component, to match YOUR needs.

As for the forum suggestion: Forget it. Been discussed many times.

(Gee, why don't we have a standard-message for these posts?)
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P

Skins for 1.1..

Reply #3
I have checked the dev art site.

As for skins - I am not looking to skin my desktop version.  I am hoping to get a W7 Tablet soon and currently use a netbook to play music via a creative x-fi USB 5.1 in my car - where I will need a touchable skin to make it interface OK.  Right now I use a Sony PSP bluethooth remote that controls everything quite nicely, but it would be cool to have a touchable skin and someone should see about doing one.  Tablets are not going away!

Even a browser based touchable interface would do the job and then one could use the ipad in their house to control FB2K remotely.

And when you say its for functionality - won't user's want it to have touch functionality??

Skins for 1.1..

Reply #4
Well if thats what you want please why don't you code it.

Skins for 1.1..

Reply #5
Increase the DPI settings in Windows to something outrageously huge and all the Default UI toolbars, fonts, etc. will scale accordingly.