Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Are the default Mobile skins available? (Read 3021 times) previous topic - next topic

Are the default Mobile skins available?

I'd like to use the foobar2000 Mobile skin designer to make some minor changes to the default skins of the latest version of foobar2000 Mobile. Does anyone know if they can be downloaded in their original form (where all the graphics and text files are still editable)?

Re: Are the default Mobile skins available?

Reply #1
HI :) TheAlmightyGuru

[foobar2000 Wiki for Japanese User]
https://foobar2000.xrea.jp/?foobar2000+mobile#p6b603c3

foobar2000 mobile-foobar2000 mobile Skin
 ・foobar2000 mobile Skinning readme
 ・Skin Designer
 ・SpoonTestSkin
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Re: Are the default Mobile skins available?

Reply #2
Thank you so much! I definitely wouldn't have found this without your help!

The skin is nearly identical to the foobar2000 default, but I noticed that it's missing the playback options (repeat, shuffle, etc.)

You wouldn't happen to know how I can add those into that skin? It looks like the images aren't even present.