Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Feature Update] Crossfading Algorithm Performs Dynamic Crossfading  (Read 1018 times) previous topic - next topic

[Feature Update] Crossfading Algorithm Performs Dynamic Crossfading

This request is to have the crossfading algorithm updated to be dynamic instead of static. Using a similar algorithm as SQRSoft crossfading plug-in uses. This plug-in monitors the sound level of the last seconds of the song to determine the best place to start playing the next song. If you go to SQRSoft’s website you can take a look at the plug-in. I have been using it for years in Winamp and it’s the best crossfading  algorithm I have found. Please take a look at it for Foobar2000 Mobile. Thank you. 

Re: [Feature Update] Crossfading Algorithm Performs Dynamic Crossfading

Reply #1
Closed source, so it would have to be reimplemented from scratch.

Re: [Feature Update] Crossfading Algorithm Performs Dynamic Crossfading

Reply #2
I’m trying to contact the developer on this. I already asked him about Foobar2000 Windows version and he did develop a plug-in so he might be interested in developing one for the mobile version.