Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to make the default as true default? (Read 635 times) previous topic - next topic

How to make the default as true default?

The title may make you confused, so let me describe my issue.

I made several folders for my favorites and every time I click a song, it plays on the folder.

eg) This is my folders in Foobar
Rock
Pop
Classical

I stopped listening to a song in the Rock folder and closed Foobar. Next time I click a song in the explorer, it automatically pulls up Foobar. The song I clicked plays on Rock folder and all of my favorites in the folder has gone. Thus, I have to make my favorites for the Rock folder one by one. It's kinda torture.
Is there any solution for it? But not "Pull up Foobar first and click the song" because I already have done it, but I forget it mostly.

Re: How to make the default as true default?

Reply #1
Hi there,

In Preferences > Shell Integration, select 'Always send new files to playlist'. And you could specify the playlist name: 'Explorer' or such.

On this page you could also enable 'Set enqueue as the default action' - which adds files to playlist instead of replacing.

Cheers

Re: How to make the default as true default?

Reply #2
Awesome! Thank you!