XviD (http://www.xvid.org) v1.1.1 (bugfix release) is out.
binaries by celtic_druid (http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=117729) or wait for Koepi (http://www.koepi.org/).
* Fixed bug when frame-drop (N-VOP) feature is used in combination with packed B-frames
* Fix for premature EOF in xvid_decraw example
* Fixed potential crash on Intel EMT64 architecture
* Several fixes for IA64 platform (patch by Thomas Koeckerbauer)
* Fix for visual_object_verid vs. video_object_layer_verid problem
* Ensure intervening bytes are preserved in BitstreamInit()
* Prevent segfault when encoding application calls compress_end with NULL codec context (PerfectDark at yandex dot ru)
* Profile definitions updates
* Add missing debug.c
Koepi's build is done. Updated to 1.1.2 to fix a minor bug (which he says normal users should not be affected by).