Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Korean language support on winXP? (Read 2829 times) previous topic - next topic

Korean language support on winXP?

on my laptop with Windows2000, Korean characters are displayed but not on desktop XP, any fixes?

thanks,

gychang

Reply #1
double-check and make sure you have the required files installed on the xp machine.  If I remember correctly, it's in the control panel, under regional options.  On the languages tab, make sure "support for east asian languages" is installed.  The next step is to check what font you are using to display your playlist.

Reply #2
support of east asian languages is installed.

what font should be used for playlist?

thanks in advance.

gychang

double-check and make sure you have the required files installed on the xp machine.  If I remember correctly, it's in the control panel, under regional options.  On the languages tab, make sure "support for east asian languages" is installed.  The next step is to check what font you are using to display your playlist.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=290990"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]