Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: album-art-plugin which can make out the highest-level-cover? (Read 1249 times) previous topic - next topic

album-art-plugin which can make out the highest-level-cover?

hi everyone,

for the beginning, plz excuse the stupid topic title. i know its not very understandable, but i hope ill be able to make it clear...

soooooo, im looking for a album art plugin, which shows just the cover (folder.jpg) of the highest file-level.

example:
lets say i have the following file

ROCK
>album1
>album2
>album3
>....

if i choose one of the albums, the cover of the chosen album is displayed. so far, so good. if i click on the genre-file (ROCK) it just shows "multiple item", cause album art is reading all the subfile-covers.

now i made a folder.jpg just for the genre "rock" and put it in the ROCK file. so ild like album art to show the rock-folder.jpg, everytime i just click on the ROCK-direction (by the way, im navigating by albumlist, sorted by folder structure).

do you know a album art plugin, which detects the "highest" folder.jpg and displays just that one????

thx in advance, this is a great forum!!!

greetz!!!

oh, and please excuse my command of english, ive probably made a whole lot of mistakes again