Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_scheduler (Read 442483 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_scheduler

Reply #600
Can I make buttons for scheduler events I have to be along playback buttons (play, pause, stop) so I can easily turn them on or off?
Right-click on the buttons panel -> Buttons options
Click 'Add', select 'Main menu items', scroll to 'File/Scheduler/xxxxx' and select the respective scheduler item.

Reply #601
Can I make buttons for scheduler events I have to be along playback buttons (play, pause, stop) so I can easily turn them on or off?
Right-click on the buttons panel -> Buttons options
Click 'Add', select 'Main menu items', scroll to 'File/Scheduler/xxxxx' and select the respective scheduler item.
There's only "Preferences", "Status window" and "Stop all action list" under "File/Scheduler". It would be great if I could do this like that.

Reply #602
There's only "Preferences", "Status window" and "Stop all action list" under "File/Scheduler".
Under Preferences->Scheduler->Event List you probably have to create an 'menu item event' with Add -> Add menu item event...
Then create your action under Action lists and assign your action to the 'On menu item' in the Event List by right-click -> assign action list.

Reply #603
There's only "Preferences", "Status window" and "Stop all action list" under "File/Scheduler".
Under Preferences->Scheduler->Event List you probably have to create an 'menu item event' with Add -> Add menu item event...
Then create your action under Action lists and assign your action to the 'On menu item' in the Event List by right-click -> assign action list.
Can I assign player event to my menu event item?
I want to create a button which shuts down my PC after playback is finished. I know how to do that with player event and action list but I have to go to the menu to do that every time.

Reply #604
Quick question:

How can I backup/restore settings from this plugin?  where are the config files?

thanks!

Reply #605
^ Probably in 'configuration' folder. (Hold shift key > File > Browse configuration folder > Open 'configuration' folder > foo_scheduler.dll.cfg)

You can add that entire folder to foo_jesus if you use that.

Reply #606
Any way to make the next launch after the first cmd is finished? Maybe there is some workaround for this.

If I launch in sequence
Code: [Select]
C:\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe /runcmd-playlist="Utilities/Optimize file layout + minimize file size"
&
C:\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe /runcmd-playlist="Utilities/Verify integrity"
it obviously doesn't work, because both go in parallel and block each other.

The only solution I have so far is to run a short batch file in between that calculates pause time based on file sizes before launching the second cmd, but it's icky as file sizes are not the best indicator of each cmd's complexity.

Reply #607
^ AutoHotKey might do the trick? (WinWaitClose ?) - Instead of a batch file, save commands to a .AHK script file and run that -

Run, C:\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe /runcmd-playlist="Utilities/Optimize file layout + minimize file size"
WinWait, Information
WinWaitClose
Run, C:\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe /runcmd-playlist="Utilities/Verify integrity"

^ When you close the window titled "Information" that pops-up after first command, the second command is run. (Obviously there is a lot more automation you could try with AHK)

Reply #608
Hello. Is it possible to add event reason "end-of-files signal" to the scheduler? About the reason for the need here.

Reply #609
I would love to have "Wait until end-of-files signal" in action list as one of the actions. Next version of this plugin maybe?

Reply #610
I just want to have a simple button and when I click it PC shuts down at the end of file signal.

Reply #611
Any chance someone will port this to work with the 64 bit version of Foobar?  Fingers crossed...

Reply #612
I cannot find a way to set up an action which would play a specific (selected) song. The only way I can see is to define a song by its track number in a specific playlist - which is less intuitive. It would be really useful if I could choose the song I want to play via Context Menu (maybe a specific tab in Properties) so the song will stay 'marked' even if i move it to other playlist(s).

Reply #613
I have come across a weird bug. If I use action "Wait until N tracks played" (in my case it's just one track so - Wait until 1 tracks played) on a playlist with only one track, nothing happens. I have to have at least two tracks on a playlist to make the action work properly. Has anyone of you encountered such an issue?

0. A random track on playlist "P1" is playing in the background, then an event gets executed
Action list for the event:
1. Save playback state
2. Set active playlist "P2"
3. Start playback
4. Wait until 1 tracks played
5. Set active playlist "P1"
6. Start playback from saved data
As a result, the event hangs at "Wait until 1 tracks played". The only track on playlist "P2" finished playing but nothing happens. If I have two (or more) tracks on playlist "P2" then it works fine.

Reply #615
I'm having a weird issue with foo_scheduler since Windows 10 updated itself to 1809.
I use foo_scheduler as an alarm clock, meaning I set it to wake the PC up at 9 AM and start playback, and put the PC to sleep before going to bed.

Everything was fine up until now, but ever since versiuon 1809, what happens is:
- The PC wakes up at 9 AM
- It starts playback
- No sound comes out
- As soon as I interact with the keyboard/mouse, the sound is instantly on and playing

Things I've tried to resolve the issue:
- Tried different audio devices: HDMI audio, Onboard, USB soundcard - Same thing.
- Made a clean installation of Windows 10 1809 and updates - Same thing.
- Disabled the lock screen, and requiring a password after sleep - Same thing.
- Restored an old backup of Windows 10 1803 - Works fine.

Did anyone else encounter this? Could you guys test this as well, if you have an 1809 system?

Don't have a 1809 system anymore. But on v22H2 it works if you disable require sign in after sleep, under sign in options.