Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_console Question (Read 2057 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_console Question

Is there a way to configure the font in foo_uie_console? I searched the forums but only found a feature request from about six months ago to include this option. Does anyone know if this has been added? If it has been added, where are the configuration options? If not, it's not that big of a deal, I'm just trying to use the same font in all of my panels.

Thanks in advance for replies 

foo_uie_console Question

Reply #1
Is there a way to configure the font in foo_uie_console? I searched the forums but only found a feature request from about six months ago to include this option. Does anyone know if this has been added? If it has been added, where are the configuration options? If not, it's not that big of a deal, I'm just trying to use the same font in all of my panels.

Thanks in advance for replies 

Would also be nice if one could change the background color.  Not sure if that would be possible though.  Right now it being gray and using a different font makes it stand out a bit.  Great addition to foobar though.

foo_uie_console Question

Reply #2
Same request!