Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Shoutcast for foobar? (Read 2844 times) previous topic - next topic

Shoutcast for foobar?

I want to know if theres a program, which is like shoutcast for Winamp. If there is such a Thread sorry i am new in this forum and not very good in english to read all these topics. Well thanks for help.

And if, does it can show the current song and a topic or is it like traktor (if you know)

Shoutcast for foobar?

Reply #1
I believe that you are looking for the Oddcastv2 foobar2000 plugin. You could have found out about oddcast just by doing a forum search. If you use "Record from Windows Recording Device" option you'll even be able to stream from Traktor, if that is your wish.

P.S. Perhaps I didn't really answer your last question, but damn I'm tired. D.S.

EDIT: URL is here, in case you haven't found the search engine at that "google" site: http://www.oddsock.org/tools/oddcastv2_foo/