Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: ESLyric - an alternative lyric show component (Read 164320 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ESLyric - an alternative lyric show component

Reply #75
did it

ps

there is the possibility to switch off the chinese language?

Reply #76
Is it crashing the Foobar for you too?

Reply #77
did it

ps

This is my configuration, which may help.
* only source from QQ imported
* any potential lines with Chinese characters (e.g. composer) and dummy contents are removed before saving (for synced lyrics)
* blank lines are removed before saving (for synced lyrics)
* translating function is ignored
* filter out searching for genre is either "classical" or "jazz", and title includes "instrumental" or "inst."

You can simply save it in foobar2000\configuration and then specify your own pre-defined saving location in Preferences.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FUYS_I6aSnZlREZmjuXzh17CJUNg2FSw/view?usp=sharing

Reply #79
did it

ps

This is my configuration, which may help.
* only source from QQ imported
* any potential lines with Chinese characters (e.g. composer) and dummy contents are removed before saving (for synced lyrics)
* blank lines are removed before saving (for synced lyrics)
* translating function is ignored
* filter out searching for genre is either "classical" or "jazz", and title includes "instrumental" or "inst."

You can simply save it in foobar2000\configuration and then specify your own pre-defined saving location in Preferences.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FUYS_I6aSnZlREZmjuXzh17CJUNg2FSw/view?usp=sharing

Works good. Tnx!

Reply #80
Dose anyone ever use foo_youtube with this component? Does it work for you? I can find the lyric and connect to it but It won't automatically load the lyric....I have to manually open the file to show it...Please, if you know how to fix it please let me know.

Reply #81
Hi, it seems that at present, there is no way to ask ESLyrics to stick to the desktop. So if I "Show Desktop" through Win+D or whatever,  the lyrics disapper and I have no way to bring it up unless I undo "Show Desktop". For now, I use an AHK script to activate the lyrics window whenever the current window changes from somthing else to desktop. This walks around the missing lyrics problem but it isn't actually on the desktop layer. Is there anything I can do to force the lyrics on desktop? Would you consider implementing this feature in future updates?

Reply #82
Is there anyway to disable the "conversion" on info object?

Currently the auto search will convert Chinese character to simplified ones, and it will change %artist% such as "AAA (BBB)" to "AAA", which I don't want.

Thanks.

Reply #83
is there a better UI for desktop show ? something like compact show

Reply #84
I believe this project has been deprecated. The original developer has deleted the release post in Chinese forum and has not been active for a long time. But for what it already has, it's pretty good.

Reply #85
Dose anyone ever use foo_youtube with this component? Does it work for you? I can find the lyric and connect to it but It won't automatically load the lyric....I have to manually open the file to show it...Please, if you know how to fix it please let me know.
I downloaded 1.5.0 and install everyone from scratch fixed the problem..

Reply #86
Hi,

I've actually created an account just to ask this. But I'm trying to create a script to either connect to a lyrics API or scrape them off a site. However, it's quite hard going because I do not really know what is going on behind the scenes.

Does anyone know what libraries are available for the script?

I tried finding the library which has a method like utils.CreateHttpClient() and the closest is: "https://vertx.io/docs/apidocs/io/vertx/core/http/HttpClient.html" but again doesn't fit with the capitalization used. Additionally, does this component run the script in node? Or is it a browser implementation?

As a side note, is it possible to somehow bundle libraries into the search script? Would really like to make use of Selenium or something.

Thank you very much

Reply #87
Hi,

I've actually created an account just to ask this. But I'm trying to create a script to either connect to a lyrics API or scrape them off a site. However, it's quite hard going because I do not really know what is going on behind the scenes.

Does anyone know what libraries are available for the script?

I tried finding the library which has a method like utils.CreateHttpClient() and the closest is: "https://vertx.io/docs/apidocs/io/vertx/core/http/HttpClient.html" but again doesn't fit with the capitalization used. Additionally, does this component run the script in node? Or is it a browser implementation?

As a side note, is it possible to somehow bundle libraries into the search script? Would really like to make use of Selenium or something.

Thank you very much

Hi, interfaces document uploaded. you cannot use other libs. esl disabled ActiveX components.

Reply #88
Hi. I have just installed it and it works, but I can't get horizontal scrolling to work.
Even if I select Display Style > Scroll horizontally, it just keeps on scrolling vertically.

Reply #89
I'll answer myself: apparently horizontal scrolling only works on timestamped lyrics.
I don't understand why. It should work on other lyrics too, and we'd use the mouse (or key shortcuts) to alter horizontal scrolling in the same way that we already do for vertical scrolling on components like LSP3.
Even better, on a touch screen we could use a horizontal gesture to alter horizontal scrolling.
Could this limitation be addressed? Thank you.

Reply #90
Dear ohyeah, thank you for a great and very useful component for foobar2000! In my opinion this component is the best for learning music, vocals and for work.

Could you tell me, is it possible to scroll the text in the panel from the keyboard? And to switch lyrics to full screen from keyboard (like double click by mouse)? Is it possible to assign hotkeys for scrolling text and switching lyrics to full screen, for example, Ctrl+Down, Ctrl+Up, Ctrl+F. It means a lot to us. Thank you!

Reply #91
Dear ohyeah, thank you for making a great plugin. it is really useful to use this plugin.

theseday, I have a trouble in the crash of the foobar2000, version 1.6.x. when using ESlyric. foobar2000 suddenly shutdown. if you are okay, please check this issues....of course, deleting ESlyric, this problem was disappeared.

Reply #92
For anyone having trouble finding lyrics, or eslyric crashing often, I highly suggest this source:

https://github.com/Robotxm/ESLyric-LyricsSource

You just download the 2 files, rename 1, put them in your sources folder, reload, then select "QQMusic Plus".
(Make sure you only leave the built-ins selected, plus this one.)

c32

Hi, is this component still working? i cant find any lyric at all. Of course i didnt spend much time configuring the options, but before i do , i just need to know if it actually works. Do we need to update the search scripts or something? (sorry i dont know how the component really works).
Foobar version 1.5. ESLyric version 0.3.6.
NeteaseCloudMusic works as it should, but unfortunately it does not find all the lyrics.
I did as you wrote. I renamed file krc_parser_plus.js to krc_parser.js.
The QQMusic Plus does not appear in the source list.
What will you advise me?

Reply #93
I created an account just to comment on this component. This component has signficantly enhanced my audio playback on stream. Thanks! I have one request. Yesterday I downloaded this and integrated it with Spotify. For the most part, the plugin with Netease works. However, I tried to listen to a bad bunny hit(La Noche de Anoche, DAKITI), and it appears that it chokes on these two songs when sourcing from spotify. I believe the reason that this is happening is due to multiple artists being delimited by commas. My request is as follows:

1. Explain the logic that reconciles the LRC json text with a valid track.
2. Add the functionality to the interface to use ALBUM ARTIST tag.
3. Split the artist properly and conduct the API request to enumerate through each artist. Say I have two artists, perform the lyric lookup on each artist and accept the associated lyric.

Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't. I had to add about 10 songs yesterday manually. but in the grand scheme of things, the netease script works pretty much the same. Multiple artists in the Artist tag is a pain when you use libspotify because you cannot edit the ID3 tag.

Reply #94
I created an account just to comment on this component. This component has signficantly enhanced my audio playback on stream. Thanks! I have one request. Yesterday I downloaded this and integrated it with Spotify.
@FoobarFanatic420 How did you integrated this plugin with Spotify? Can you share the necessary steps to achieve that?

Reply #95
I wonder if ESLyric can save the lyrics donwloaded from KGmusic in .krc format instead of the advanced/enhanced .lrc format. This is because this .lrc format contains timestamps that will be displayed by other players which use normal .lrc. I know ESLrics decodes .krc lyrics through "krc_parser.js". Anyone knows where the un-decoded .krc is stored?

Reply #96
I'll answer myself: apparently horizontal scrolling only works on timestamped lyrics.
I don't understand why. It should work on other lyrics too, and we'd use the mouse (or key shortcuts) to alter horizontal scrolling in the same way that we already do for vertical scrolling on components like LSP3.
Even better, on a touch screen we could use a horizontal gesture to alter horizontal scrolling.
Could this limitation be addressed? Thank you.

@wcs13  A bit late with an answer. ESLyric can't do horizontal scrolling for unsynced lyrics, but this component can do it for both synced and unsynced lyrics : https://github.com/jacquesh/foo_openlyrics

Reply #97
Would anyone be willing to help design a set of desktop lyrics toolbar skins?Maybe there will be a new version of esl. soon.

Reply #98
+ Use the new JS scripting engine (Powered by QuickJS)
+ New lyrics display, support for Enhanced LRC, support for translated lyrics
+ Support lyric background filmstrip
* Desktop lyrics
+ Easier search filter & display filter
- Configuration is not compatible with older versions
+ Support panel layout (https://github.com/ESLyric/release/wiki/%E9%9D%A2%E6%9D%BF%E5%B8%83%E5%B1%80)

Download link: https://github.com/ESLyric/release

Reply #99
+ Use the new JS scripting engine (Powered by QuickJS)
+ New lyrics display, support for Enhanced LRC, support for translated lyrics
+ Support lyric background filmstrip
* Desktop lyrics
+ Easier search filter & display filter
- Configuration is not compatible with older versions
+ Support panel layout (https://github.com/ESLyric/release/wiki/%E9%9D%A2%E6%9D%BF%E5%B8%83%E5%B1%80)

Download link: https://github.com/ESLyric/release
It's a great news! Thank you for your work!