Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: skins (Read 9737 times) previous topic - next topic

skins

Hi

On google I find some skins created for foobar.

Is there an official website with skins comparable to the official components page for foobar?

Where can I find a tutorial to install skins in foobar?

Jessica
Foobar2000 - It Really Whips ALL Llamas' Ass!

Re: skins

Reply #2
Hei Guys,
Where I can find some skins for my ipad/iphone?
Is there an skin editor for ios?
Thank you very much

Reply #3
Where I can find some skins for my ipad/iphone?
Guess you are asking about foobar2000 mobile. There is a specific 'sub-board' for foobar2000 mobile here are hydrogenaudio, see here, where foobar2000 mobile discussion should be posted and where you can as well find skins for foobar mobile such as here .
Is there an skin editor for ios?
Different to foobar2000, in foobar2000 mobile you can not (largely) modify the UI within foobar mobile itself, however you can create own skins using the foobar mobile skin compiler running under windows, see here.

Reply #5
How to install this skin:
https://www.deviantart.com/nrossow/art/iTunes-for-foobar2000-114611164
Reading the installation and readme instructions at that link?

Reply #7
 How is anyone supposed to know without trying? The author clearly says "Use at your own risk." Try it yourself -in a portable installation for testing-, what answer do you expect?