Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Saving tags as ID3v2.4 in foobar2000 and Mixed in Key bug (Read 141 times) previous topic - next topic

Saving tags as ID3v2.4 in foobar2000 and Mixed in Key bug

If I save files in Mp3tag as ID3v2.4 or convert them to the same in iTunes and run the files through Mixed in Key they are ok.

If I have the setting for saving tags as attached and run them through Mixed in Key then most of the tags are removed.

Seeing as Mp3tag (Settings attached) and iTunes doesn't have this issue, I assume fb is writing them differently from those programs.

See attached the tags with a before and after.

Re: Saving tags as ID3v2.4 in foobar2000 and Mixed in Key bug

Reply #1
On you screenshot of fb2k settings Padding is enabled. Try to disable it and test.

Reply #2
On you screenshot of fb2k settings Padding is enabled. Try to disable it and test.

Thanks. That seems to sort of work. The DATE tag was 1990-01-01 and that became what is shown attached.

I guess MIK is buggy software seeing as it says this in the preferences of foobar when the padding is enabled and when it swapped out the DATE tag when it's disabled.

Reply #3
Maybe also try to disable Write compatible date frames.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021