Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to disable columbs are clickable? (Read 726 times) previous topic - next topic

How to disable columbs are clickable?

How do I disable the option to click on foobar/comlums and by mistake sort my songs?

So I have songs, and "Duration" "Tracknumber" "Artist" "Title".
Problem is I have song sin a certain order, and it happens very often that I missclick one of the columns and all my songs order is not "resorted" without me actually wanted to sort them.

So is there any way to still have the columns there and not be clickable, and if so how?

Re: How to disable columbs are clickable?

Reply #1
Hi there,

You could install Playlist Attributes and use Playlist Restrictions button > 'Disable reordering items' option for that playlist. (Documentation)

Cheers

Re: How to disable columbs are clickable?

Reply #2
Paylist Tools adds a "read only" item to the edit menu. When a playlist is read only, sorting is disabled. I think "read only" is the same as enabling all of the individual Playlist Attributes restrictions at the same time.

Playlist Tools and Playlist Attributes co-exist peacefully, so you can install them both if you wish to.

https://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Components/Playlist_Tools_(foo_utils)