Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: >1 columns playlists? (Read 3369 times) previous topic - next topic

>1 columns playlists?

Does anyone know if it's possible to have a secondary columns ui playlist in your layout?  For example, I have a playlist that acts as my queue (called Queue), and I'd like that playlist to be visible below my main Library playlist, so that I can see what's in the Queue at all times (this would be especially useful in a party scenario where people can see what's been queued and then queue their own stuff).

Cheers!

>1 columns playlists?

Reply #1
why don't you try it yourself... and don't forget to share the results...

>1 columns playlists?

Reply #2
ahh i would, but i my programming skills are just a bit too rusty 

>1 columns playlists?

Reply #3
with newest foobar it shouldnt be a problem. just add another playlist in your layout window...

>1 columns playlists?

Reply #4
with newest foobar it shouldnt be a problem. just add another playlist in your layout window...

I've added another Columns playlist, but its pointing to my normal library playlist...I don't see a way to specify which playlist appears...

>1 columns playlists?

Reply #5
it doesnt appear that columns_ui was meant to have more than 1 playlist visible at a time. all columns_playlists and playlist_switchers mirror each other. this function probably has to be added/changed in the code of columns_ui.

>1 columns playlists?

Reply #6
it doesnt appear that columns_ui was meant to have more than 1 playlist visible at a time. all columns_playlists and playlist_switchers mirror each other. this function probably has to be added/changed in the code of columns_ui.

Yep it's looking that way...maybe they could just add the function to the "Configure" button in the layout section to specify which playlist is applied to that specific columns ui