Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Is there a way to store "last position" in a playlist? (Read 1423 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there a way to store "last position" in a playlist?

Hi, I listen to a lot of AUDIOBOOKS, and while there are a billion apps for my android phone I can not find any for pc. So I thought maybe as foobar has such awesome plugins there migth be one avaliable?

What I am looking for a is way to play a playlist and have foobar remember what position it was in the playlist AND the mp3 it was currently playing next time the playlist is loaded. This would work the best if I closed or opened the playlist as well, so I could listen to a few books at once.

Dose that make sense?

If so.. is there anything like this?

Reply #1
file>preferences>playback>resume playback after restarting foobar2000

but this only works for the file that was playing when you close foobar.

Reply #2
You can use foo_playlist_attributes, it can automatically set a different bookmark for every playlist.

http://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/...list_attributes

I have about 40 playlists, and it works great.