Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3270672 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1850
New version of fooxgen3 released

Interesting, but I cannot get it to work.
After it loads I get a "Aw, crashed " message below the album art, and I can't see the playlist or the tabs.
Console says:
Error: WSH Panel Mod ({05B803E5-E660-4D82-9F7F-4635DEA32226}): Microsoft JScript runtime error:
Invalid procedure call or argument
File: <main>
Ln: 28, Col: 1

Do you know what am I missing?

A picture can be helpful ^^.

If you have like the picture and only a crash, click on the big down arrow button: add an album and restart foobar.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/untitm.jpg/

Otherwise the installation is not good

It's working now. I created the skin folder and moved foogen to it.
But the coverflow is empty and all my albums say no cover on the playlist, although the cover appears in the artwork...

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1851
@patanpatan

set album art path/pattern in foobar2000 preferences could help to display something  maybe your artwork panel doesn't need that setting and display the first image found in music folder, but it's not a rule.

so, use Menu File>Preferences>Display>Album art section, set a pattern for "Front Cover", e.g. folder.* or folder.jpg or front.jpg or *.jpg .... depends on how are named your cover art images.

HTH

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1852
It's working now. I created the skin folder and moved foogen to it.
But the coverflow is empty and all my albums say no cover on the playlist, although the cover appears in the artwork...

- Great
- Coverflow? it's not off?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1854
Very nice ! Do you think to share it ?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1855
Explanation: The menu is opened by pressing the left mouse button on the top information strke. Moving a window - click wheel on the top information bar and drag.
Sorry for my English, a translator google.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1856
Neutron - description, screen shots, download.
Moderator, I'm sorry.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1857
Thank you macarych !

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1859
db1989, Thank you very much.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1860
Very nice, macarych! Neutron is my new favorite. Thanks for sharing.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1861
The new skin to the VU meter, put the file in the folder "foo_vis_vumeter".

1Neutron_bin.zip

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1863
in your panel stack splitter scripts, the $imagebutton and/or $imageabs functions need the full path to the images. i'm guessing they're just using relative paths at the moment. you can use these special panel stack splitter variables:

%ps_foobar2000_path%
%ps_user_profile_path%

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1864
my first Columns UI layout so far

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1865
Not been here for a while so I thought I'd show you what I'm using. It's a mashup of mnlt2 and Br3tts latest configs. So props go to the original creators.

I love π

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1866
Hi,
here's my Columns UI theme.
I use it with a resolution of 2048x1152 (and double-height-small-icon-taskbar, so the panel edges fit perfectly  )
The layout will be usable for 1680x1050 and below also with tiny modifications I guess.

If anyone gets annoyed by this additional and inofficial download source just let me know. I'm gonna remove the collection immediately...

Foobar_SettingsOnly_Hummel124.rar
Only the settings (Hope it's complete and sufficient for a transfer to another installation

Component list
My component list (Tried to get the newest versions on 2012/05/22)

Comments & constructive criticism welcome!

EDIT: Can somebody please tell me if the spoiler is working? In my browser it doesn't spoile...

Enjoy it
Hummel

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1867

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1869
Here's my ColumnUI + WSH Panel config

Playlist tab panel (between toolbar and coverflow panel) and artwork panel (below NG playlist panel)
are hidden, both ready to show at OnMouseOver.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1870
EDIT: Can somebody please tell me if the spoiler is working? In my browser it doesn't spoile...
Hummel

Yes, it's working on my Win7+Firefox.
Sorry for my bluntness but I think there's too much space wasted. E.G. the artwork panel could
be enlarged a lot. I like the colors, as you can see in my layout as well (comments are appreciated,
by the way).

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1871
FooXgen b1.2 (soon)
New elplaylist group format added