Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3270641 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1900
Sure, but before that there will be some code cleanup that I will need to do.

Wow that dark theme is amazing! I really like the overall style! Please share this I want to try this NOW! 

Forget the Anime Banner this is already awesome , you can't beat awesome! 

Thanks that's a pretty constructive comments. I had been busy playing with my new phone recently. Will share it as soon as I could, probably due this week  Hope the final code is user-friendly enough.

Please share your work , its bravo

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1902
Neutron mod#2 b2.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1903
Just changed my layout a couple of days ago.

Pretty basic look, but quite compact. Had a bigger version (fullscreen) of this before, but got tired of it blocking my other windows when opened >_<.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1904
My simple and loved UI

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1905
Hi there,
I'm sharing with you, how beautiful my foobar2000 is looking
I'm creating this post with several screenshots to show how it was configured and also sharing with you some scripts for those that are using for first time foobar2000 and don't know very well how to use the script programming language, so it is just copy and paste.

SCREENSHOT

PD: FOOBAR2000 IS THE BEST PLAYER!!! THANKS FOR THIS GREAT JEWEL !!!

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1907

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1908
Here is my foobar

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1910
how can i disable the borders between columns? like the one between the lyrics and the playlist?

you have to use Panel Stack Splitter component, it allows you to place you panels without the splitter border between components (and more!)

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...nel_splitter%29

hm okay, i replaced all my horizontal and vertical splitters with the panel stack splitter, but i still have some kind of borders:

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1911
right click on splitter > splitter settings... with the dialog opened, place you panels or just set padding values from 5 (default value for left, top, right, bot) to 0, that should be enough to remove borders, for the rest, you'll have to search by yourself, reading the PSS topic and help files is a good start, then check some configs that use PSS and check their PSS settings if you need to learn more about it.

HTH

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1913
F2K for car audio.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1917
I'm a goof so I'm having some sadly very basic trouble: For album artwork, where it's a multiple-disc release structured like so: Weezer - Weezer (1994) [FLAC] {2004 Deluxe Edition}/Disc 1/files.flac -- and where folder.jpg is placed not in the directory with the files of each disc but the one just above it... How do I get the source list to recognise that?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1918
I'm a goof so I'm having some sadly very basic trouble: For album artwork, where it's a multiple-disc release structured like so: Weezer - Weezer (1994) [FLAC] {2004 Deluxe Edition}/Disc 1/files.flac -- and where folder.jpg is placed not in the directory with the files of each disc but the one just above it... How do I get the source list to recognise that?

I think you've posted in the wrong thread. Use the [seemingly abandonware] Columns UI, alternative user interface thread instead for questions regarding configuring Columns UI.

Regardless, this post I made shows the title formatting you can use to achieve what you're asking. There may be other title formatting that can utilized but I'm unaware of it.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1919
Oops, sorry... but that did the trick so thanks all the same!

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1920
Damask Config WIP

Release will appear at Deviantart when it's done

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1922
Options/Columns UI/Colours and Fonts

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1923
My WIP - Xbox Music style

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1924
This might be a basic question - but is there a way to quickly switch between different layouts?