Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3270460 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1800
I was thinking of making these images display in different colours but I don't know how to make them dependent of genres. Wanted to make the same classification as on the page of the pleasurize foundation.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1801
Do you have to manually scan each album with the DR component?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1802
I was thinking of making these images display in different colours but I don't know how to make them dependent of genres. Wanted to make the same classification as on the page of the pleasurize foundation.

I guess you could do this if you had different versions of the DR images, sorted out into different folders, and then used a combination of $if functions, but it might over-complicate things. You could always use the colour scheme from the Unofficial DR Database, as you'd only need one set of DR images.

You do, and you need to ensure that it is set up to write the values as tags in the selected files.

You can set this in File > Preferences > Advanced > Tools > Dynamic Range Meter > Write DR meta data tags

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1803

I guess you could do this if you had different versions of the DR images, sorted out into different folders, and then used a combination of $if functions, but it might over-complicate things. You could always use the colour scheme from the Unofficial DR Database, as you'd only need one set of DR images.

You do, and you need to ensure that it is set up to write the values as tags in the selected files.

You can set this in File > Preferences > Advanced > Tools > Dynamic Range Meter > Write DR meta data tags

Yeah, I have these images grouped into three categories and it is divided on the website, but I can't implement the division into foobar. In other words, I can't make one set apply only to specified genres and, and likewise with the others. Tried $if functions but nothing comes out of this.  If I don't find a way to make it, I may stick to the unofficial scale.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1804
Yeah, I have these images grouped into three categories and it is divided on the website, but I can't implement the division into foobar. In other words, I can't make one set apply only to specified genres and, and likewise with the others. Tried $if functions but nothing comes out of this.  If I don't find a way to make it, I may stick to the unofficial scale.

You may be able to get it working using something like this:
Code: [Select]
$if($and(%album dynamic range%,$or($stricmp(%genre%,classical),$stricmp(%genre%,soundtrack))),$imageabs(x,y,w,h,skins\dynamicrange\HIGH\DR%album dynamic range%.png),)

$if($and(%album dynamic range%,($or($stricmp(%genre%,alternative),$stricmp(%genre%,pop),$stricmp(%genre%,rock))),$imageabs(x,y,w,h,skins\dynamicrange\LOW\DR%album dynamic range%.png),)

You should then be able to use the $or function to specify more genres. If anyone has a more elegant solution, then please feel free to suggest.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1805
My first config ever

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1806
nice and where is the download?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1807
Well, as it is my first try I have there real mess in code. Some absolute paths. I don't even know how to properly put it all together for download.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1808
DUI kind of style which focuses on usability rather than fanciness.
The very act of observing, influences what happens.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1809
Well, as it is my first try I have there real mess in code. Some absolute paths. I don't even know how to properly put it all together for download.

You can just pack your whole folder, the experienced users will figure all the necessaries out.
I like yours.
mad messy misanthropist morbid mused

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1810

I suggest you use a portable copy of foobar, then its just a case of zipping up your foobar2000 directory if you want to share it with someone, they can then run it 'straight out the box'

btw might I say its a slick config, another request for you to share it!

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1811
Thank you for tips. I'll release it as soon as I finish all small tweaks. Also there will be at least 4 color themes available (green, blue, fire, glamour). I hope to finish it later today.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1812
slate 1.0 with dockable panels 

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1815
Fancy! Composition with your skin is impressive. I'm curious how it will work compare to other cover flows plugins. I don't use any because loads are too high for me. Or should I say: to my PC

EDIT:
Heh, just saw beta version on dA. Time to test.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1816
[quote name='Falstaff' date='Mar 17 2012, 16:25' post='789767']
trying my WSH CoverFlow script in my Slate config:

wow....looking forward for the release.... , scrollbar in addition would be a nice idea 

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1820
A skin I made has no borders around the filters on my computer, but whenever anyone installs it they get these white borders:

What do I need to do so that when people install it they don't have the borders?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1821
not finished yet 

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1823
Thank you for tips. I'll release it as soon as I finish all small tweaks. Also there will be at least 4 color themes available (green, blue, fire, glamour). I hope to finish it later today.

Looking forward to downloading your config too

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1824
Guys, how can I learn to solve this problem, don't know what to do, to sort this ones in correct order : ) noob here alert!!