Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3273876 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #100

My simple config, too.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #101
Simple, not efficient. I do love my coverflow, though.

Components shown:
Chronflow, NGPlaylist, Dropdown Playlist, HSH panel.
Edited NG status bar a tad, and mooched the HSH panel seekbar and volume code from Br3tt's ibiza config.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #102
okay, I'm dying here. how do you get  album art in the playlist? what components & codes do you use?

Sorry, I'm a complete CUI noob.

ack, ignore, someone mentioned that you use ELPlaylist 

Columns UI appearance

Reply #103
okay, I'm dying here. how do you get  album art in the playlist? what components & codes do you use?

Sorry, I'm a complete CUI noob.

ack, ignore, someone mentioned that you use ELPlaylist 

You can also use NGplaylist, it's a lot less flexible than what you can do in ELPlaylist though.
Ignorance is bliss.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #104
I don't have a Graphic Card so could not use Chronflow.
I am always in shuffle order, don't need to choose song for playing.
For me is efficient.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #105
So, after a long time without checking for new components, I discovered ElPlaylist, Panel Stack Splitter, and WSH panels... and finally I made a config I'm happy with.

All the buttons and stuff are made by me. the ones to the right are for minylirics, searching lyrics in songmeanings and creating a lyric txt file, which makes the whole process pretty fast. I like having my lyrics :P

with lyrics:

with track info (I'll probably change this one... with bigger album art and more complete info with a better layout)

and with side panel hidden, to get a more compact foobar using only playlists. the idea was to resize the window to make it smaller, not so wide. but the spectrum panel doesn't resize.. so I just took the screenshot like this

sune

Columns UI appearance

Reply #106
So, after a long time without checking for new components, I discovered ElPlaylist, Panel Stack Splitter, and WSH panels... and finally I made a config I'm happy with.

All the buttons and stuff are made by me. the ones to the right are for minylirics, searching lyrics in songmeanings and creating a lyric txt file, which makes the whole process pretty fast. I like having my lyrics 

with lyrics:

with track info (I'll probably change this one... with bigger album art and more complete info with a better layout)

and with side panel hidden, to get a more compact foobar using only playlists. the idea was to resize the window to make it smaller, not so wide. but the spectrum panel doesn't resize.. so I just took the screenshot like this

sune

Absolutely perfect!
Finally a setup I'd love to have here...
Congrats for your work!

Columns UI appearance

Reply #107
nice config sune!

would you be willing to share your config?

I got lazy when I upgraded to the version of foobar that doesn't support panels ui, and I just gave up on my own config.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #108

All the buttons and stuff are made by me. the ones to the right are for minylirics, searching lyrics in songmeanings and creating a lyric txt file, which makes the whole process pretty fast. I like having my lyrics 

sune

very nice work sune  i'm happy to see new configs with PSS (Panel Stack Splitter)

Columns UI appearance

Reply #109
A quick setup of my foobar2k under darwine on my macbook...

fb2k on OSX: flac q8 > rockboxed Sansa e280v1: Vorbis q5.0

Columns UI appearance

Reply #110

with lyrics:

sune

Sorry I might sound like a complete newb, but how the hell do you get it looking that good?

Can you post your config or a guide on how to get it to look that good?

Any help would be much appreciated! ;-)

Columns UI appearance

Reply #111
well thanks

I am going to post it, possibly tonight, or tomorrow, I'm just changing a couple of things

Columns UI appearance

Reply #112

Columns UI appearance

Reply #113
Here's mine

columns ui
ngplaylist
chronflow

Columns UI appearance

Reply #114

I would very much like to know how you made the panel that displays the technical info for the selected track.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #115
finally abandoned panelsui and switched to columnsui again,
well, dont miss very much from panelsui, except for the group headers, which looked nicer

Columns UI appearance

Reply #116
I would very much like to know how you made the panel that displays the technical info for the selected track.

This is most likely be achieved with the Track Info Panel and standart titleformatting like for example %__codec_profile%
fb2k on OSX: flac q8 > rockboxed Sansa e280v1: Vorbis q5.0

Columns UI appearance

Reply #118
I'm new to Foobar2000 & Colums UI
this is my first config 

Columns UI appearance

Reply #119

is it possible to hide the "artist" (or album, or year) from the filter section (at the very top of it) ?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #121
is it possible to hide the "artist" (or album, or year) from the filter section (at the very top of it) ?

Is that a browser panel? (foo_browser, I mean)

If so, there is the option to hide column headers in the preferences

Columns UI appearance

Reply #123
how do i do ?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #124
Just spent a most of my time last night on Columns UI, which I have not used in a while. The layout is based on my default ui layout.

"I never thought I'd see this much candy in one mission!"