Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can I removes specific custom tags that are in autofill list? (Read 734 times) previous topic - next topic

Can I removes specific custom tags that are in autofill list?

I like to add CATALOG tag to my albums, and it's very nice to be able to type CA and then hit enter. But over time I mis-click and have ended up with CAT and CATA as other autofill tags. Can I remove these? Ideally, just the ones I don't want. But starting over would be ok too.

Re: Can I removes specific custom tags that are in autofill list?

Reply #1
Yes. Check File>Preferences>Advanced>Display>Properties dialog>Field name suggestions.

While you're there, you might consider editing Standard fields so CATALOG is always there.

Re: Can I removes specific custom tags that are in autofill list?

Reply #2
Holy cow, thank you! I didn't realize you could do that, add standard fields. That was perfect!