Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Just doing my part: Trump is an idiot (Read 126263 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Just doing my part: Trump is an idiot

Reply #25
Oh and he is 6’3” and in perfect health, despite that pesky bone spur that kept him out of Vietnam.
I was searching for "bone spurs" stuff and found this cartoon.  I can't believe I'd already forgotten this stupid thing he said:

He is willfully ignorant and morally bankrupt.  Our great leader, everyone! #ANNUL45

Reply #29
Just finished watching HBO's Chernobyl and this quote sticks with me:

"Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, the debt is paid."

Trump lies a dozen times a day and almost half the country goes along with it.  This is not going to end well.

Reply #31
Trump spirit..

Reply #35
I'm surprised there's no TOS for political, religious, sexual, etc. topics...

Reply #36
I'm surprised there's no TOS for political, religious, sexual, etc. topics...

even if there were, clearly this thread's c premise has been well documented. ;~)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?  ;~)

Reply #37
then lemme join the fun
obama obama obama obama idiot idiot idiot idiot
clinton clinton clinton clinton idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot

Reply #38
Donald Trump Jr. says fallen troops at Arlington National Cemetery remind him of Trump family’s ‘sacrifices’

You don't have to make this stuff up.

Reply #39
The entire world will have to upend google in order for the pair of Rhodes Scolars to dethrone the magaman.

On the flip side, just when the bar for intelligence couldn’t have gotten any lower with GW Bush...

Reply #44
So where are the maga chuds cheering on putin’s puppet’s “foreign policy”?

He was going to drain the swamp and stop the endless war. You got played.

Reply #45
We have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & Iranian culture...
Is this a lie or does Trump simply aspire to be a war criminal?

Nothing like trying to embark on another BS war in order to turn the headlines away from impeachment.

https://www.axios.com/trump-iran-war-obama-957a39c2-d0b9-4041-bb71-c3dfa12339d5.html

Never fails to present himself as the hypocritical Projector in Chief*. Here’s another in many...

https://youtu.be/Yu0Bn3ulcOk

https://envisioningtheamericandream.com/2018/07/17/is-trump-putins-puppetnot-so-comical/trump-puppet-putin/
Is this what was happening during the 16 private conversations with Putin?

Trump shares highly classified information with the Russian foreign minister, who stands to gain?
Trump pulls out of Syria, who stands to gain?
Trump withholds military funding to Ukraine to advance his personal agenda and buys into the debunked conspiracy theory that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election, who stands to gain?
Trump further destabilizes the Middle East by killing an Iranian general that was left alone by the previous administrations for obvious reasons, lying about having evidence that he posed an imminent threat, who stands to gain?
Trump kisses the feet of Kim Jong Un, who stands to gain?
Trusts Putin over his own intelligence advisers, who stands to gain?

Reply #46

Reply #47
Hi, this is the left brain echo chamber, you're not welcome.