Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Submitting to freedb.org (Read 1823 times) previous topic - next topic

Submitting to freedb.org

Does anyone here have an idea how long it takes for a submission to show up in freedb.org? I have submitted several over the last couple of days, and not only have they not shown up in the database, they have not been rejected. I assume the entire process is automated.

Submitting to freedb.org

Reply #1
I would say usually like 0-5 days from my experience.... Otherwise you should receive a rejection notice if you use a valid e-mail adress. But I have also experienced at a few occations that the album never gets submitted, neither are any e-mail notice received... But if this happens consequently you should check for errors, if your prog actually send the submissions etc. My submissions are done with EAC.
"ONLY THOSE WHO ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL ACHIEVE THE ABSURD"
        - Oceania Association of Autonomous Astronauts