Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [fb2k v2] SQL Tree (foo_uie_sql_tree) (Read 145729 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [fb2k v2] SQL Tree (foo_uie_sql_tree)

Reply #325
Example script "Rebuild medialibrary tables" crashes foobar (x64) - x32 not tested. :o
Not reproducible for me. Can you please post the crash report?

Reply #328
As I said, it's not reproducible for me so I can only guess, but it is actually a problem of foo_sqlite. Does the problem also occur with the attached file? If yes, please also post the crash reports again.

Reply #329
Much better. No crash.
With Rebuild ML tables, I got a popup. Repeating the command and no error message.
Examples | Library | Album and Genre reads without tags.

Reply #330
Hi,
same here - no crash report!

Reply #331
Thank you for the feedback. A new version for foo_sqlite with the fix is available now. To git rid of the popup just remove the transaction handling commands from the relevant script (BEGIN TRANSACTION; and COMMIT;) or redownload foo_uie_sql_tree (no new version, just scripts were updated).

Reply #332
Maintenance works now.
Library nodes are not tagged.
Queries are working, except length_seconds.

Reply #333
Thanks for reporting. Both issues are again foo_sqlite issues and are fixed with the latest foo_sqlite version.

Reply #334
Fix confirmed. Thank you.

Album: Strange Tracknumber sorting.

Request: My console is "spammed" by foo_uie_sql_tree status messages. Please make per option a verbose message system version for diagnostic purposes and a short version only with warnings and errors. Thank you.

Reply #336
Dark mode missing in "Delete node" confirmation message box.
Like for mostly all other system message boxes used by my components having the OS not using dark mode. Fixed so far for foo_sqlite and foo_uie_sql_tree. The others will follow.

Reply #337
I'm trying to add custom icons for the nodes with the Advanced options > Icon file paths setting. The first .bmp file appears as expected, but I haven't been able to add any more than that. I've tried both relative and absolute paths separated by pipes, but only the first is available to be chosen.

Incidentally, is it possible to put some kind of profile_path variable in a relative path? I've been using .\profile\… and working with a portable installation, but I'd like to be able to handle standard installations as well.

Reply #339
How do I copy my query tree from Default UI to Columns UI?
Start the application with Default UI. Open the menu "Library -> SQL Tree" and copy all your root nodes from the tree panel in your layout to the tree in the popup window, either by using the context menu or by dragging them while pressing CTRL.

Then start the application with Columns UI. Open again the menu "Library -> SQL Tree" and copy all your root nodes to the tree panel in your layout.

Reply #341
Hi,
copy SQLTree from DUI to CUI doesn't work for me.
If I copy the tree <Meine>, on right-click I'd no past on CUI side. I think, I need a instruction for a noob :-)

Reply #342
  • DUI Element SQL Tree
  • context menu: <Meine>: Copy
  • Main menu | Library | [Shift] SQL Tree
  • context menu: Paste
  • Change to CUI
  • Main menu | Library | SQL Tree
  • context menu <Meine>: Copy
  • CUI panel SQL Tree | context menu | Paste
:P

Reply #343
Hello Grimes,

thank you ... but Point 7 "context menu <Meine>: Copy" - whitch copy: DUI or CUI
I don't have a SQLTree build In only Library->SQLTree
Copy from DUI Library_SQLTree to CUI Library_SQLTree doesn't work for me

Reply #344
It works, because Main menu | Library | SQL Tree (the popup window)  is independent from User interface. (Shift is "Hochstelltaste".)

Reply #345
Hi grimes,

copy from popup window SQLTree (DUI) to popup window SQLTree (CUI) doesn't seem to work for me.

MEINE in DUI copied and past in popup window in CUI (both opened with SHIFT) can't go. PASTE is grayed out.
CTRL-C and CTRL-V doesn't work for me too. I think, I made it by hand :-(
thank you :-)

Reply #347
yes, then open CUI - open popup window
copy DUI MEINE from popup window and paste it in CUI popup window (here PASTE is greyed out)!
or am I completely wrong ? ::)

Reply #349
this works for me too, but copy from popup DUI to popup CUI doesn't work. This is what I'm want to do.