Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme (Read 80419 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme

Reply #525
Quick update: Georgia seems to work like before after a couple of random crashes, but still no scrobbling. These things are to be expected when using Linux, and especially Wine. I'm going to inspect the code and see if I can manually add my credentials somehow

It is weird, I'm using foo_scrobble since forever in wine. Never give a problem or requires special configuration.
Are you logged in last.fm page before trying to authorize the component?

Yes, I am logged into last.fm on my default browser, LibreWolf. And it always worked before for me too, until this last Wine update. I wonder if it's LibreWolf blocking the pop-up because it blocks a lot of stuff in general.

Quick update: I tried setting my default browser to Firefox, didn't work. Still, nothing happens when I click "Request Authorization." So frustrating when you have no idea why something doesn't work. I've been scrobbling for over 10 years, don't wanna stop now.

Reply #526
Quick update: Georgia seems to work like before after a couple of random crashes, but still no scrobbling. These things are to be expected when using Linux, and especially Wine. I'm going to inspect the code and see if I can manually add my credentials somehow

It is weird, I'm using foo_scrobble since forever in wine. Never give a problem or requires special configuration.
Are you logged in last.fm page before trying to authorize the component?

Yes, I am logged into last.fm on my default browser, LibreWolf. And it always worked before for me too, until this last Wine update. I wonder if it's LibreWolf blocking the pop-up because it blocks a lot of stuff in general.

Could be... Try Firefox or Chrome

Reply #527
What happens if you try this command?
Code: [Select]
WINEDEBUG=err+all wine iexplore https://www.last.fm

You're sure it does not block the popup with an active adblocker?

What Wine build you're using?
If you say it worked with a previous Wine version and now it's not working, then the Wine build you're using could be a bugged.
But if @paregistrase could confirm that's it's working with the latest, then I guess your installed ( updated? ) Wine is not working
properly and I would try a new prefix and install all necessary.

I can't help you very much, because I don't have a last.fm account and never used foo_scrobble...

-TT

Reply #528
There it is
https://github.com/regorxxx/Not-A-Waveform-Seekbar-SMP

Readme and comments on files should be enough docs for now. There are a few extra helpers for the demo, but they can be stripped down to implement it at other places.

Only thing missing is moving the scale calculation at new track loading, to allow changing between the different analysis modes on the fly. Right now it's baked on the data file, so it requires to reanalyze all the files to change it. Will do it when I found some time, but you can play with it meanwhile -should not interfere with your own changes-.

I will also try to compress as much as possible the data files, but right now a full album should need like 1 Mb.

Reply #529
Thanks and nice work @regor  8)

I'll take a look at this after I've released Beta 11.

-TT

Reply #530
I've been thinking about modifying the old Georgia to add some of the functionality from ReBorn, for my own fork. How did you get the window to be able to drag with UI hacks? Before it was impossible to move the window, only resizing it worked.

As for the scrobbling, I'm just not worried about it for now. I didn't have adblock when I temporarily set my browser to Firefox, and my Wine version is the latest, (8.0) as I have the GPG key added to my system

Reply #531
@NewLeaf42,

you need to set captions on_mouse_move to temporarily disable top menu options to be able to drag and drop the window around.
This happens if you mouse click on the free top menu bar or when holding the middle mouse wheel button.
If you're using the Beta, open the gr-callbacks.js file and go to the on_mouse_move func:

Code: [Select]
		// * UIHacks - Drag n drop window
if (!mouseInPanel) mouseInPanel = true;
if (!componentUIHacks) return;
try {
if (mouseInControl || downButton) {
UIHacks.SetPseudoCaption(0, 0, 0, 0);
if (UIHacks.FrameStyle === 3) UIHacks.DisableSizing = true;
pseudoCaption = false;
}
else if (!pseudoCaption || pseudoCaptionWidth !== ww) {
UIHacks.SetPseudoCaption(0, 0, ww, pref.layout !== 'default' ? geo.topMenuHeight + scaleForDisplay(5) : geo.topMenuHeight);
if (UIHacks.FrameStyle === 3 && !pref.lockPlayerSize) UIHacks.DisableSizing = false;
pseudoCaption = true;
pseudoCaptionWidth = ww;
}
} catch (e) {}

Also there are more UIHacks features, the best way is to search for "UIHacks" in all script files via your IDE.

-TT

Reply #532
@regor @TT

Thanks for all the replies guys.  I look forward to seeing if the waveform can be implemented sometime in the future.  @TT As for the just for looks comment, I understand that but I actually use the real waveform to judge volumes.  I have a nice big stereo that I use foobar with.  :)

Reply #534
@regor @TT

Thanks for all the replies guys.  I look forward to seeing if the waveform can be implemented sometime in the future.  @TT As for the just for looks comment, I understand that but I actually use the real waveform to judge volumes.  I have a nice big stereo that I use foobar with.  :)
Was able to retrieve real volume with other program, so the script can be used for real waveforms, RMS, peaks, or just as a random visualizer FX. TT will have to adjust the UI to match the theme though, but made all the colors and UI configurable, so half work is done. Only thing missing is making it async, that's on my side.

Not sure if the idea is to add it at beta 12 or after main release though.

Reply #535
regor has done a really great javascript waveform component.

I will try to implement it into the theme, not sure yet if it's in Beta 11b or after public release.
The plan was to only release mini Beta 11 updates ( fixes/improvments from Beta 11 ) and finally publish the first public release.

P.S @regor, you should make a new thread about the waveform component here on HydrogenAudio, I'm certain many other users will be interested!

-TT