Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Eole, a SMP/ColumnUI theme (Read 77918 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Eole, a SMP/ColumnUI theme

Reply #200
is it possible to change these frequencies as shown in the photo?
By the looks of it you'd have to edit 'themes\eole\js\WSHnowplaying.js' in a decent text editor and find around line #102 that looks like this -

Code: [Select]
allinfos: fb.TitleFormat((globalProperties.use_ratings_file_tags ? "$meta(rating)" : "%rating%") + " ^^ $if2(%title%,) ^^ $if2(%artist%,) ^^ $if(%album%,  |  %album%,) ^^ $if2(%date%,?) ^^ %codec% ^^ $if2(%play_count%,0) ^^ $if(%codec_profile%, | %codec_profile%)$if(%bitrate%, | %bitrate%K)"),

Add the other tech info fields you want to the part that just says %codec% (these parts in between ^^ use standard title formatting).

For an example, I added %__encoding%, %__bitspersample%, %samplerate%, and $caps(%channels%) at the end, etc-

allinfos: fb.TitleFormat((globalProperties.use_ratings_file_tags ? "$meta(rating)" : "%rating%") + " ^^ $if2(%title%,) ^^ $if2(%artist%,) ^^ $if(%album%,  |  %album%,) ^^ $if2(%date%,?) ^^ %__encoding% %codec% [%__bitspersample% Bit ]%samplerate% Hz ^^ $if2(%play_count%,0) ^^ $if(%codec_profile%, %codec_profile%)$if(%bitrate%, %bitrate% kbps) $caps(%channels%)"),

When done, save the file and mouse over the panel in Eole, hold Shift key > right-click > Reload, and hopefully you got it right. You'll have to experiment a bit playing various file types to see how it displays, because for some strange reason the string order does not match the display order (%play_count% shows up last) - so if you move things around, perhaps keep the string in the same order.

Oh fantastic , thank you

Reply #201
Hi, it may be a stupid question, how do I change the background transparency? The transparent background looks too busy for me. Thx

Reply #202
^ Did you set window transparency in CUI? - (Preferences > Display > Columns UI > Main tab, 'Use transparency...')

Reply #203
Hi, it may be a stupid question, how do I change the background transparency? The transparent background looks too busy for me. Thx
In JStheme_common.js, in function get_colors_global

You can change those 2 variables line 489/490 and 570/571
      colors.wallpaper_overlay = GetGrey(25,230);
      colors.wallpaper_overlay_blurred = GetGrey(25,200);
They are defined 2 times, once for the light theme, once for the dark theme. The grey tone defined there is painted over the background, and as you can see, there is a different grey used depending of the blurred state of the background image. The first parameter is the lightness 0 = full black, 255 = full white. The second parameter is the transparency 0 =  invisible 255 = fully opaque.

Reply #204
Hi Ottodix,

I just noticed that there is (at least on my end) a crash in one of your modules (the mini-player) that you should be able to replicate by holding left-click on a track, then right-clicking.

Reply #205
hi

i'm so glad to know this nice theme!
i have question about font size
how to change upper one to lower one ? (in attached picture)

Reply #206
Hi. Thank you for the theme, i love it.

One question - Right now when i click library - genres and choose specific genres, it shows me all albums of that genre. Can i somehow set it so it will group these albums by artist, and when i choose specific artist it would show me their albums?

If i set custom grouping and leave first line %album artist%, but empty the second line it groups songs by artist - almost like i need, but when i choose particualt artist, it shows me all of their songs combined, and i want it to show me list of their albums. Wondered if i can do it, it would help to navigate my library a lot. Thanks!

Reply #207
Why do I see the image blurry? every time to see it well I have to refresh, isn't there a way to always show it well and not blurry?

Reply #208
Not sure, but maybe you've got a max value too small in Foobar menu > skin settings > Covers & memory usage > thumbnail max width.

Reply #209
OK now it works great.

Is that right?

Reply #210
Well, with such an high value, you may experience out of memory error / or foobar may take a lot of ram, as I didn't implement any limit on the size of the cover cache. But maybe depending of the power of your computer / size of your library, everything will be fine. You'll see !

Reply #211
My images are 1200x1200 jpg large and weigh 300MB
I have a Ryzen 5 5600g with 32GB of ram

Reply #212
And foobar2000 can use at most 2GB of it, because it's a 32-bit application.

Reply #213
So is it okay with how I set it up?

Reply #215
I didn't understand, however I'm Italian and I don't speak English, I use a translator.
I tried it at 1000px and the image that is at 1200x1200 jpg I always see it a bit blurry, but if I put it at 2000px I see it very well.

Reply #216
It's up to you to find the right balance between image quality and memory usage, and if you are happy with your current settings, then it's perfect

Reply #217
I did a lot of tests, and in the end I put it at 1000px and it's perfect, thank you very much for this skin, I modified it a little bit.  :))
It's up to you to find the right balance between image quality and memory usage, and if you are happy with your current settings, then it's perfect

Reply #218
this only happens to me with albums Motley Crue

itemValue[2] is undefined

File: WSHbiography.js
Line: 3903, Column: 21
Stack trace:
  Dl_lastfm_bio/this.Analyse@WSHbiography.js:3903:21
  Dl_lastfm_bio/this.on_state_change@WSHbiography.js:3843:209
  get_bio/dl_lfm_bio<@WSHbiography.js:3622:164

Reply #221
what changes between these 2 versions?
Ottodix-Eole-foobar-theme-v1.2.3b18-78-g6b23513
Ottodix-Eole-foobar-theme-v1.2.3b19-0-gcc9d5df

Reply #222
If you're in a hurry and have the repo cloned locally, you can:

git log 6b23513..cc9d5df

Oh, crud, that's right, most Windows users won't have Git installed. You can also check those commit hashes on the Github commit log for the project, I hope.

Reply #223
It is a pity that this skin loads the covers on this "eole-img-cache" folder, but wasn't it better to show the covers in real time without storing anything in the folders?

Reply #224
Of course, but it would be a lot slower. Here on the library panel, the covers loads almost instantly, without, well, just try the sample script called JS smooth browser and you will see