Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: WMPTSE (Read 309780 times) previous topic - next topic

WMPTSE

Reply #25
Great effort. Thanks a lot .
EAC>1)fb2k>LAME3.99 -V 0 --vbr-new>WMP12 2)MAC-Extra High

WMPTSE

Reply #26
Great effort. Thanks a lot :).
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=341803"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You're welcome.

I've juste erased the only bug I know...(is my code THAT bug free ??)
So if some people are interested, i can release an intermediate version (i've not finished cleaning and documenting...) before 1.0.

Let me know !

MaB_fr

WMPTSE

Reply #27
Hi, thanks for this filter but I am having trouble making it work properly.
I am able to load ogg and flac files in WMP's media library, see the tags and play them, however the CPU usage is always too high (around 70-80%) even without playing the files.
I think there is also a memory leak because memory usage keeps growing without playing any file 

I am using WMP10, version 0.9 of your filters and the illiminable vorbis DS codecs....

Any help is appreciated.

Keep up the good work.

WMPTSE

Reply #28
Hi, thanks for this filter but I am having trouble making it work properly.
I am able to load ogg and flac files in WMP's media library, see the tags and play them, however the CPU usage is always too high (around 70-80%) even without playing the files.
I think there is also a memory leak because memory usage keeps growing without playing any file 

I am using WMP10, version 0.9 of your filters and the illiminable vorbis DS codecs....

Any help is appreciated.

Keep up the good work.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=342973"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Ok So i release 0.9.5 in 30/40 minutes by now....

Report if it changes anything (it really should as your problem is the root of the changes in this version...)

See you after the release (somwhere near today for you i guess)

hum...and by the way, it's not a filter  it's a plug-in...and there's no link between my work and any dshow filter (in fact, you can add my plug-in without even being able to play the files in wmp...it's really just MediaLibrary oriented....)

But who knows, if i don't, may be WMP does the link....(never say ever !)

MaB_fr

P.S. : i won't release the source code for 0.9.5 until someone ask me to do so...

Hum, just released it (don't want to flood main forum so i edit my post

I add there the questions i'd like you to answer if the 0.9.5 release doesn't resolve your specific problem :

1) How many files are in your MediaLibrary before adding ogg & other "extended", by my plug-in, files ?
(i would name wma and mp3 "wmp files" later, and ogg & such files will be named "wmptse files")

2) How many wmptse files do you add, or are present when you activate WMPTSE ?

3) How many wmptse files aren't tagged ? (by not tagged i mean that there's no artist tag) [or for ogg vorbis "ARTIST="]

4) How many wmp files aren't tagged ? (by untagged, ...[same as before]...)

5) Do you add wmptse file with "+Add To Library -> Add Files or Playlist...", "+Add To Library -> Add Folder..." or by dragging them into WMP ?

6) Are your wmptse files Vorbis commented, APETagged, Flac Metadata tagged or ID3 tagged ?

7) What is you os version (XP no SP, SP1, SP2) ? What is your WMP version ? [see "About" menu]

8) What is your machine's cpu & ram size ?

I hope we won't need it

WMPTSE

Reply #29
I am sorry but it didn't work... 
Find below the answers to your questions. I hope they help you isolate the problem.

I add there the questions i'd like you to answer if the 0.9.5 release doesn't resolve your specific problem :

1) How many files are in your MediaLibrary before adding ogg & other "extended", by my plug-in, files ?
(i would name wma and mp3 "wmp files" later, and ogg & such files will be named "wmptse files")
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=343014"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Before installing your plugin there was only one ogg file in my library.This is for testing purposes because I do not use WMP intensively.
If I try to add more files (let's say 20 files) it gets really slow and memory/cpu usage skyrockets.

2) How many wmptse files do you add, or are present when you activate WMPTSE ?

Just one ogg file is present. See above.

3) How many wmptse files aren't tagged ? (by not tagged i mean that there's no artist tag) [or for ogg vorbis "ARTIST="]

All tested files are tagged with foobar2000. I use some 'personal' tags though:
ARTIST
TITLE
ALBUM
TRACKNUMBER
DATE
GENRE
PUBLISHER
LYRICS
ENCODEDBY
RIPPEDBY

4) How many wmp files aren't tagged ? (by untagged, ...[same as before]...)

I have no mp3/wma files in my library.

5) Do you add wmptse file with "+Add To Library -> Add Files or Playlist...", "+Add To Library -> Add Folder..." or by dragging them into WMP ?

+Add To Library -> Add Files or Playlist...
and
+Add To Library -> Add Folder...

6) Are your wmptse files Vorbis commented, APETagged, Flac Metadata tagged or ID3 tagged ?

The ogg files are vorbis commented and the flac files are Flac Metadata. No ID3 tags used.

7) What is you os version (XP no SP, SP1, SP2) ? What is your WMP version ? [see "About" menu]

XP SP2 with all updates.
WMP 10.00.00.3646

8) What is your machine's cpu & ram size ?

I have an Athlon XP 1800+ with 512MB RAM.

WMPTSE

Reply #30
Hum...nice challenge...

Ok, i read that you have an ogg file in your MediaLibrary BEFORE adding my plug in...

How come (by default, no audio files others than wma/wav/mp3 are allowed) ? Did you trick WMP with registry edit or did you use some other plug in that do the trick for you ?

If so, what trick did you use/what plug in do it for you ?

Next, and i must assume you answered "no" to these questions, are you ok to install a debug "MessageBox" franzy version of WMPTSE ?
(By that i mean you'll have to respect a debug protocol i will give you for us to isolate your problem....if your not THAT motivated, i can understand )

hum....and by the way...
ARTIST
TITLE
ALBUM
TRACKNUMBER
DATE
GENRE

are standard vorbis comment (http://xiph.org/vorbis/doc/v-comment.html).

<CALL FOR USERS>

Has ANYONE ELSE be presented with the same behaviour after installing my plug-in ?

<CALL FOR USERS>

It seems you have an older version of WMP (windows update really mess it up with WMP....) The last one is build 3802 ...http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=34682
But i like to try to debug the problem first (in the same time, it may be a microsoft bug....)

Thanks for the report.

MaB_fr

WMPTSE

Reply #31
Hum...nice challenge...

Ok, i read that you have an ogg file in your MediaLibrary BEFORE adding my plug in...

How come (by default, no audio files others than wma/wav/mp3 are allowed) ? Did you trick WMP with registry edit or did you use some other plug in that do the trick for you ?

If so, what trick did you use/what plug in do it for you ?

Next, and i must assume you answered "no" to these questions, are you ok to install a debug "MessageBox" franzy version of WMPTSE ?
(By that i mean you'll have to respect a debug protocol i will give you for us to isolate your problem....if your not THAT motivated, i can understand )
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

The first time I installed your plugin (v0.9) I had no files in my library beforehand, but I was able to play/add ogg files in WMP because I have a directshow filter (illiminable ds filters) installed that decodes ogg, flac, speex and theora. I just go to 'add files to library' and select the ogg files I want to add and it worked ok, though I had no tags displayed neither in the library nor during playback.
After your update (v0.95) I just uninstalled the old plugin and installed the new one without removing the ogg file from the library.
I did not hack the registry or used any advanced trick.
I have no problem installing a debug version of your plugin and I am also glad if I can be of any help for you to debug this problem. 
I also made available one ogg file that triggers the problem. Find it [a href="http://grfi.discovirtual.uol.com.br/disco_virtual/compartilhada/geral/Africa_Unite.ogg]here[/url].

WMPTSE

Reply #32
The first time I installed your plugin (v0.9) I had no files in my library beforehand, but I was able to play/add ogg files in WMP because I have a directshow filter (illiminable ds filters) installed that decodes ogg, flac, speex and theora. I just go to 'add files to library' and select the ogg files I want to add and it worked ok, though I had no tags displayed neither in the library nor during playback.
After your update (v0.95) I just uninstalled the old plugin and installed the new one without removing the ogg file from the library.
I did not hack the registry or used any advanced trick.
I have no problem installing a debug version of your plugin and I am also glad if I can be of any help for you to debug this problem.  
I also made available one ogg file that triggers the problem. Find it here.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=343584"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I am not able to download your file...

Você não tem permissão para acessar /compartilhada/geral/Africa_Unite.ogg, do disco virtual do usuário grfi.

I think this forum as an Upload section. This is the way to do it (of course your content must not be copyrighted).

MaB_fr

WMPTSE

Reply #33
Sorry for that. I cannot upload here for obvious reasons.

Please, try again and use the following password:

Let me know when you have the file so I can remove it.

WMPTSE

Reply #34
Sorry for that. I cannot upload here for obvious reasons.

Please, try again and use the following password:

Let me know when you have the file so I can remove it.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=343839"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Ok, i get the bug....:-)

I release the code as soon as it seems ok (today or tomorrow)

MaB_fr

WMPTSE

Reply #36
Great  

Thanks for your effort.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Ok, just released 0.9.6.

[a href="http://wmptagext.sourceforge.net/]http://wmptagext.sourceforge.net/[/url]

Free of the "beto's" bug

It was just a date format problem...As there's no specification on ANY tag for the date formatting and as  WMP uses Windows local dependant date format for "Released Date", i simply erased this tag inserting/modifying...(it will be a mess to consider adding this...). "Released Year" should work perfectly and avoid using date formatting.

If someone somewhere REALLY needs to be able to read/modify this "Released Date" tag with full YYYY/MM/DD hh:mm:ss.ms =>
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=151072&atid=779834

Always in debug/cleaning mode until 20 days of "no bug report"

MaB_fr

WMPTSE

Reply #38
I think it is working now. Thank you very much for your time and effort.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=344268"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Ok, i really need you to be precise, cause if 0.9.6 is not working for you in any way, i'll have to restart my 20 days counter :-)

So is it working or no ?

If not, where's the problem now ?

And then, i have a bug report on SF.net (with no mail to respond, how practical )
1362411       Memory Leak still happen

And the bug description is somewhat unusable for me...
"
Memory Usage still always rise up when I enable the
plugin, and it will reduce when change to another
song. I use the lastest version (0.9.5).
"

For the person who submitted this bug, i have some questions :
- How high is the memory rise ? (1.6 Ko ? 16 Ko ? 16 Mo ? 160 Mo ?)
- How many item are there in your MediaLibrary before activating my plug-in ?
- How many of them are mp3/wma ?
- What is the action you call "change to another song" ? is it playing the song ? or selecting it in MediaLibrary ? or anything else ?

Thanks.

MaB_fr

WMPTSE

Reply #39
I am really sorry for net being very precise and accurate in my previous post. 

Tested version:
v0.9.6

I confirm that the memory leak still occurs.

I spotted no problems previously because I added some 20 ogg files only, however today I tried to add around 300 files and WMP hanged when it reached file #65 using 797MB of memory (previously it was using something around 13MB). I had to kill the process manually to release the memory.
I used the same process as before (add folder option), only this time I scanned the root folder of my library.

Bottom line: for few files it works, but if you try to add a large library it hangs. I tested only ogg files.

Other stuff that I noticed:
- bitrate and length only show up on the library window if you play the song (don't know if this is intended)
- when double-clicking a song to play, all songs from the library show up in the now playing list on the right pane (again, I don't know if this is the intended way for it to work or if this is a WMP issue)

WMPTSE

Reply #40
I am really sorry for net being very precise and accurate in my previous post. 

Tested version:
v0.9.6

I confirm that the memory leak still occurs.

I spotted no problems previously because I added some 20 ogg files only, however today I tried to add around 300 files and WMP hanged when it reached file #65 using 797MB of memory (previously it was using something around 13MB). I had to kill the process manually to release the memory.
I used the same process as before (add folder option), only this time I scanned the root folder of my library.

Bottom line: for few files it works, but if you try to add a large library it hangs. I tested only ogg files.

Other stuff that I noticed:
- bitrate and length only show up on the library window if you play the song (don't know if this is intended)
- when double-clicking a song to play, all songs from the library show up in the now playing list on the right pane (again, I don't know if this is the intended way for it to work or if this is a WMP issue)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=344459"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

First, the one i am not responsible for

1) Bitrate and length are calculated by the directshow filter...So it may be possible to add it in the MediaLibrary but not as a "tag" (that's why it's not considered by my plug in).

2) In WMP, the playlist you "create" (or add in "now playing") when you double-click a file in the MediaLibrary is dependant of the view used when you click...
With examples :
If you were in "All Music > Album Artist > Bob Marley > Best Of", you'll add all the file in "Best Of" from Bob Marley (which may be the corresponding CD Track).
If you were in "All Music > Album Artist > Bob Marley" when you click the same file, you'll be adding all your Bob Marley's files...
If you were in "All Music" when you click the same file, you'll be adding ALL YOUR MUSIC files in the playlist....
Personnaly, i very like the way MS as choosen to do this... But if you don't you may report it directly to them (i will then pray that they don't listen you )

For the memory problem, it is indeed, dependant of the number of entries in the Media Library...I can lengthly explain why if you want, but i've not found any workaround yet that works without this limitation...

Though, i am working on an idea i have for 1.0...but it may not resolve anything...

On the worst case, i've decided to make the process which create this huge memory requirement an option...But the display of tag will be dependant of user MediaLibrary browsing actions (....i can explain that too )

It's work in progress right now...so, i am sorry not to have a straight answer to give you.

If you need any precision or have any idea which could help me, always welcome  !!!

MaB_fr

WMPTSE

Reply #41
First, the one i am not responsible for

1) Bitrate and length are calculated by the directshow filter...So it may be possible to add it in the MediaLibrary but not as a "tag" (that's why it's not considered by my plug in).
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=344542"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I understand. I assume that it would be a hassle to implement this feature because there is a wide variety of directshow filters available, but anyway IMO it would be a 'nice to have' feature for your plugin, if it is feasible to implement for the most popular directshow filters...
Please, bear in mind that I am not complaining. I think your work is great. 

2) In WMP, the playlist you "create" (or add in "now playing") when you double-click a file in the MediaLibrary is dependant of the view used when you click...
With examples :
If you were in "All Music > Album Artist > Bob Marley > Best Of", you'll add all the file in "Best Of" from Bob Marley (which may be the corresponding CD Track).
If you were in "All Music > Album Artist > Bob Marley" when you click the same file, you'll be adding all your Bob Marley's files...
If you were in "All Music" when you click the same file, you'll be adding ALL YOUR MUSIC files in the playlist....
Personnaly, i very like the way MS as choosen to do this... But if you don't you may report it directly to them (i will then pray that they don't listen you )

Not a problem for me. I just didn't know that this is the way it is supposed to work. WMP is not my primary player. 

For the memory problem, it is indeed, dependant of the number of entries in the Media Library...I can lengthly explain why if you want, but i've not found any workaround yet that works without this limitation...

Though, i am working on an idea i have for 1.0...but it may not resolve anything...

On the worst case, i've decided to make the process which create this huge memory requirement an option...But the display of tag will be dependant of user MediaLibrary browsing actions (....i can explain that too )

It's work in progress right now...so, i am sorry not to have a straight answer to give you.

If you need any precision or have any idea which could help me, always welcome  !!!

MaB_fr

Don't worry. I am sure you will find a good workaround for this issue and know that your effort is really appreciated. 
Maybe this can give you an idea on how to solve it, though I know that maybe the solution might be buried deeply in the WMP code, but why does it work for MP3(id3v2)/WMA files and not for your plugin? I would start investigating from there...
Unfortunately I won't be able to use your plugin anymore at this time because I have a huge library. 

WMPTSE

Reply #42
Can you please try this release and tell me if it change anything ?

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wmptage...ug.msi?download

This is one try to workaround the problem.

You may notice that you'll have to browse the file to activate the tag refreshing (or you can activate the old mecanism by checking the third box in the properties of my plug in)

Enjoy.

Hope it helps !

MaB_fr

WMPTSE

Reply #44
What is the number displayed on the properties window of my plug-in ? (in the left down corner)

Are you using WMP 3646 ?

Oups...sorry i've just see..I forgot to add the new version of the tag support library in the setup....Very deeply sorry...

Could you please try 0.9.7.2 where i released it please ?

You'll find it in : http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wmptage...ug.msi?download

Thanks

MaB_fr

WMPTSE

Reply #45
Sorry, at first I thought  that the memory leak was gone but it is not.
If you try to add files to an empty library it works ok, although CPU usage goes to 100% for the time while the files are being added memory usage stays around 20MB. I tested around 900 ogg and Wavpack files.
If you close WMP and open it again, then you can see that the memory leak is there yet...   
When trying to get the properties of your plugin it crashes WMP.... 
I'm using WMP 3646

Edit: memory leak is there again

WMPTSE

Reply #46
Sorry, at first I thought  that the memory leak was gone but it is not.
If you try to add files to an empty library it works ok, although CPU usage goes to 100% for the time while the files are being added memory usage stays around 20MB. I tested around 900 ogg and Wavpack files.
If you close WMP and open it again, then you can see that the memory leak is there yet...  
When trying to get the properties of your plugin it crashes WMP....  
I'm using WMP 3646

Edit: memory leak is there again
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=346104"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It is natural to have a memory peak during adding in the library (no more than 5 megs if you activate auto-refresh).
It is also natural to have a cpu peak, some operation are branch intensive mostly if you activate auto-refresh...

The crashing with properties displaying is very weird....
It seems you don't have the right version of my plug-in registered in WMP.

Did you uninstall the older version before installing it or did you install it directly inside inside the older's folder ?
If so can you try to uninstall it, launch WMP to verify it effectively disappear in the plug-in list, and then reinstall 0.9.7.2 debug ?
The could you give me the number displayed in the property box, or, if not available, the version number of the file "WMPTagSupport.dll" in your install folder (right click -> properties -> "Version" tab).

Also, did you check the "Auto-refresh on add in MediaLibrary" box ?
And what is the value of the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\piPOol\WMPTSE\Vorbis\ogg string (if you can check the registry) ?

MaB_fr

WMPTSE

Reply #47
Crashing on properties and memory leak still happening here....

I uninstalled you plugin, updated WMP to version 3802, checked that it was not listed in the plugins list and reinstalled the plugin again. Same problem: 800 MB of memory usage and crashing on properties display. I am clueless..... 
Even if I remove all files from the library if I activate your plugin I still get a memory leak.

Find below the other info you requested:

Version of WMPTagSupportExtender.dll: 0, 9, 7, 2
I cannot find this auto refresh option you mention.... Maybe because I cannot activate your plugin? 
Ogg string in the registry: C:\Appl\piPOol\Windows Media Player Tag Support Extender\VorbisTagSupport.dll

Below I also included the crash report generated by windows when I try to access the properties of your plugin from within WMP:

Code: [Select]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>
<DATABASE>
<EXE NAME="wmplayer.exe" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_PRIVACY">
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="custsat.dll" SIZE="28672" CHECKSUM="0xA3A3A810" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.18.1900" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.18.1900" PRODUCT_VERSION="1.00.0018.1900" FILE_DESCRIPTION="custsat" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® CustSat DLL" FILE_VERSION="1.00.0018.1900 (xpsp.040420-1835)" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="custsat.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="custsat" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x40004" VERFILETYPE="0x1" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0xE989" LINKER_VERSION="0x50001" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.18.1900" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.18.1900" LINK_DATE="04/21/2004 04:17:56" UPTO_LINK_DATE="04/21/2004 04:17:56" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="dlimport.exe" SIZE="294912" CHECKSUM="0x26657CE" BIN_FILE_VERSION="8.0.0.4487" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="8.0.0.4487" PRODUCT_VERSION="8.00.00.4487" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Microsoft Windows Media Player Setup Utility" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows Media Player" FILE_VERSION="8.00.00.4487" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="dbimport" INTERNAL_NAME="dbimport" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright © 1992-2001 Microsoft Corporation" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x1" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x4DF8B" LINKER_VERSION="0x40001" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="8.0.0.4487" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="8.0.0.4487" LINK_DATE="08/12/2002 23:00:03" UPTO_LINK_DATE="08/12/2002 23:00:03" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="migrate.exe" SIZE="991232" CHECKSUM="0xF6474F8C" BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" PRODUCT_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" FILE_DESCRIPTION="MLS Migrate DLL" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows Media Services" FILE_VERSION="10.00.00.3802 built by: dnsrv(bld4act)" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="migrate.exe" INTERNAL_NAME="migrate.exe" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x40004" VERFILETYPE="0x1" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0xF62D8" LINKER_VERSION="0x50002" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 09:26:02" UPTO_LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 09:26:02" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="mplayer2.exe" SIZE="4639" CHECKSUM="0xD936D10" BIN_FILE_VERSION="6.4.9.1125" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="6.4.9.1125" PRODUCT_VERSION="6.4.09.1125" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows Media Player" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft Windows Media Player" FILE_VERSION="6.4.09.1125" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="MPlayer2.exe" INTERNAL_NAME="MPlayer2.exe" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright © 1992-1999 Microsoft Corp." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x1" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0xAFD9" LINKER_VERSION="0x50000" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="6.4.9.1125" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="6.4.9.1125" LINK_DATE="07/30/2002 01:25:22" UPTO_LINK_DATE="07/30/2002 01:25:22" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="mpvis.dll" SIZE="352256" CHECKSUM="0xF00B3261" BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" PRODUCT_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows Media Player Visualization" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows Media Player" FILE_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="MPVIS.DLL" INTERNAL_NAME="MPVIS.DLL" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x5A150" LINKER_VERSION="0x50002" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 16:53:16" UPTO_LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 16:53:16" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="msoobci.dll" SIZE="47616" CHECKSUM="0x1DDFDC4E" BIN_FILE_VERSION="5.2.3790.1216" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="5.2.3790.1216" PRODUCT_VERSION="5.2.3790.1216" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Out of Band Component Installer" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows® Operating System" FILE_VERSION="5.2.3790.1216 (dnsrv_dev(mariant).040225-1544)" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="MSOOBCI.DLL" INTERNAL_NAME="MSOOBCI.DLL" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x40004" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x12DF3" LINKER_VERSION="0x50002" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="5.2.3790.1216" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="5.2.3790.1216" LINK_DATE="07/08/2004 23:23:52" UPTO_LINK_DATE="07/08/2004 23:23:52" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="npdrmv2.dll" SIZE="226816" CHECKSUM="0xF0B44A00" BIN_FILE_VERSION="9.0.0.3250" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="9.0.0.3250" PRODUCT_VERSION="9.00.00.3250" FILE_DESCRIPTION="DRM Netscape Network Object" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® DRM" FILE_VERSION="9.00.00.3250" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="npdrmv2.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="npdrmv2.dll" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x40004" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x3F3AF" LINKER_VERSION="0x50001" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="9.0.0.3250" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="9.0.0.3250" LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:56:52" UPTO_LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:56:52" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="npdsplay.dll" SIZE="364544" CHECKSUM="0x1C19A8DE" BIN_FILE_VERSION="3.0.2.628" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="3.0.2.628" PRODUCT_VERSION="3.0.2.628" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Npdsplay dll" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation (written by Digital Renaissance Inc.)" PRODUCT_NAME="Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library" FILE_VERSION="3.0.2.628" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="Npdsplay.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="Npdsplay" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright © 1999-2001" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x62415" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="3.0.2.628" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="3.0.2.628" LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:56:53" UPTO_LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:56:53" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="npwmsdrm.dll" SIZE="10240" CHECKSUM="0xAF8EB2D7" BIN_FILE_VERSION="9.0.0.3250" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="9.0.0.3250" PRODUCT_VERSION="9.00.00.3250" FILE_DESCRIPTION="DRM Store Netscape Plugin" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® DRM" FILE_VERSION="9.00.00.3250" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="npwmsdrm.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="npwmsdrm.dll" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x40004" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0xFB9F" LINKER_VERSION="0x50001" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="9.0.0.3250" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="9.0.0.3250" LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:56:55" UPTO_LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:56:55" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="pidgen.dll" SIZE="16384" CHECKSUM="0x9465AACA" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.5.0.8" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.5.0.8" PRODUCT_VERSION="1, 5, 0, 8" FILE_DESCRIPTION="PidGen" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft PidGen" FILE_VERSION="1, 5, 0, 8" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="PidGen.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="PidGen" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright © 2001" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x40004" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.5.0.8" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.5.0.8" LINK_DATE="08/03/2001 03:22:04" UPTO_LINK_DATE="08/03/2001 03:22:04" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="setup_wm.exe" SIZE="819200" CHECKSUM="0x15D7021D" BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" PRODUCT_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Microsoft Windows Media Configuration Utility" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows Media Player" FILE_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="setup_wm" INTERNAL_NAME="setup_wm" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x1" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0xD2989" LINKER_VERSION="0x50002" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 09:26:04" UPTO_LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 09:26:04" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="wmlaunch.exe" SIZE="122880" CHECKSUM="0x6F0889C8" BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" PRODUCT_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows Media Player Launcher" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows Media Player" FILE_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="WMLaunch.exe" INTERNAL_NAME="WMLaunch.exe" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x1" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x24CA6" LINKER_VERSION="0x50002" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 09:26:26" UPTO_LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 09:26:26" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="wmpband.dll" SIZE="77824" CHECKSUM="0xBCB8D325" BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" PRODUCT_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows Media Player" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows Media Player" FILE_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="WMDBAND.DLL" INTERNAL_NAME="WMDBAND.DLL" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x1E6BB" LINKER_VERSION="0x50002" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 16:53:14" UPTO_LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 16:53:14" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="wmpenc.exe" SIZE="28672" CHECKSUM="0xFF502786" BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" PRODUCT_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows Media Player Encoder Helper" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows Media Player" FILE_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="WMPENC.EXE" INTERNAL_NAME="WMPENC.EXE" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x1" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0xC565" LINKER_VERSION="0x50002" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 09:26:28" UPTO_LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 09:26:28" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="wmplayer.exe" SIZE="73728" CHECKSUM="0x590699F4" BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" PRODUCT_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows Media Player" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows Media Player" FILE_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="WMPLAYER.EXE" INTERNAL_NAME="WMPLAYER.EXE" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x1" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x1F467" LINKER_VERSION="0x50002" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 16:38:59" UPTO_LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 16:38:59" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="wmpns.dll" SIZE="221184" CHECKSUM="0xC2DBDAE7" BIN_FILE_VERSION="9.0.0.3250" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="9.0.0.3250" PRODUCT_VERSION="9.00.00.3250" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows Media Player Applet Support DLL" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows Media Player" FILE_VERSION="9.00.00.3250" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="WMPNS.DLL" INTERNAL_NAME="WMPNS.DLL" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x3B87B" LINKER_VERSION="0x50001" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="9.0.0.3250" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="9.0.0.3250" LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:57:23" UPTO_LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:57:23" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="wmpvis.dll" SIZE="520192" CHECKSUM="0x45073189" BIN_FILE_VERSION="8.0.0.4487" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="8.0.0.4487" PRODUCT_VERSION="8.00.00.4487" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows Media Player Visualizations" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows Media Player" FILE_VERSION="8.00.00.4487" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="WMPVIS.DLL" INTERNAL_NAME="WMPVIS.DLL" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright © 1992-2001 Microsoft Corporation" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x84721" LINKER_VERSION="0x40001" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="8.0.0.4487" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="8.0.0.4487" LINK_DATE="08/29/2002 10:39:29" UPTO_LINK_DATE="08/29/2002 10:39:29" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="wmsetsdk.exe" SIZE="819200" CHECKSUM="0x15D7021D" BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" PRODUCT_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Microsoft Windows Media Configuration Utility" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows Media Player" FILE_VERSION="10.00.00.3802" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="setup_wm" INTERNAL_NAME="setup_wm" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x1" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0xD2989" LINKER_VERSION="0x50002" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="10.0.0.3802" LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 09:26:04" UPTO_LINK_DATE="01/28/2005 09:26:04" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="Installer\mpsetupxp.exe" SIZE="10135688" CHECKSUM="0x3A58E181" BIN_FILE_VERSION="6.0.2600.0" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="6.0.2600.0" PRODUCT_VERSION="9.00.00.2980" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows Media Component Setup Application" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Windows Media Component Setup Application" FILE_VERSION="9.00.00.2980" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="WEXTRACT.EXE            " INTERNAL_NAME="Wextract                " LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x40004" VERFILETYPE="0x1" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x9B902B" LINKER_VERSION="0x50001" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="6.0.2600.0" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="6.0.2600.0" LINK_DATE="08/18/2001 01:42:57" UPTO_LINK_DATE="08/18/2001 01:42:57" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="Visualizations\Dungeon Siege.DLL" SIZE="1269760" CHECKSUM="0xFC5CA339" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.1" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.1" PRODUCT_VERSION="1, 0, 0, 1" FILE_DESCRIPTION="DungeonSiege Module" COMPANY_NAME="DungeonSiege" PRODUCT_NAME="DungeonSiege Module" FILE_VERSION="1, 0, 0, 1" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="Dungeon Siege.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="DungeonSiege" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright 2000" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.1" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.1" LINK_DATE="09/19/2001 15:05:40" UPTO_LINK_DATE="09/19/2001 15:05:40" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="Visualizations\nullvis.dll" SIZE="61440" CHECKSUM="0x2760D831" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.1" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.1" PRODUCT_VERSION="1, 0, 0, 1" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Null Module" COMPANY_NAME="Null" PRODUCT_NAME="Null Module" FILE_VERSION="1, 0, 0, 1" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="null.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="Null" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright 2000" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.1" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.1" LINK_DATE="06/11/2000 14:32:43" UPTO_LINK_DATE="06/11/2000 14:32:43" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="Visualizations\pictureviz.dll" SIZE="196608" CHECKSUM="0xE02EB32C" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.1" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.1" PRODUCT_VERSION="1, 0, 0, 4" FILE_DESCRIPTION="PictureViz Module" COMPANY_NAME="PictureViz" PRODUCT_NAME="PictureViz Module" FILE_VERSION="1, 0, 0, 5" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="PictureViz.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="PictureViz" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright 2001" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.1" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.1" LINK_DATE="11/19/2001 16:06:35" UPTO_LINK_DATE="11/19/2001 16:06:35" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="Visualizations\Trilogy I.dll" SIZE="167936" CHECKSUM="0x6D58729F" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.1" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.1" PRODUCT_VERSION="1, 0, 0, 1" FILE_DESCRIPTION="TrilogyI Module" COMPANY_NAME="TrilogyI" PRODUCT_NAME="TrilogyI Module" FILE_VERSION="1, 0, 0, 1" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="Trilogy I.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="TrilogyI" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright 2000" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.1" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.1" LINK_DATE="05/24/2001 17:10:30" UPTO_LINK_DATE="05/24/2001 17:10:30" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="Visualizations\Trilogy II.dll" SIZE="172032" CHECKSUM="0xFF0496AF" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.1" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.1" PRODUCT_VERSION="1, 0, 0, 1" FILE_DESCRIPTION="TrilogyII Module" COMPANY_NAME="TrilogyII" PRODUCT_NAME="TrilogyII Module" FILE_VERSION="1, 0, 0, 1" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="Trilogy II.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="TrilogyII" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright 2000" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.1" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.1" LINK_DATE="05/24/2001 17:13:02" UPTO_LINK_DATE="05/24/2001 17:13:02" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="Visualizations\Trilogy III.dll" SIZE="167936" CHECKSUM="0x7B635ED6" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.1" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.1" PRODUCT_VERSION="1, 0, 0, 1" FILE_DESCRIPTION="TrilogyIII Module" COMPANY_NAME="TrilogyIII" PRODUCT_NAME="TrilogyIII Module" FILE_VERSION="1, 0, 0, 1" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="Trilogy III.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="TrilogyIII" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright 2000" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.1" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.1" LINK_DATE="05/24/2001 17:15:15" UPTO_LINK_DATE="05/24/2001 17:15:15" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="Visualizations\yule.dll" SIZE="536576" CHECKSUM="0xDEB6252" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.0" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.0" PRODUCT_VERSION="0111292 - 1.0.0." FILE_DESCRIPTION="Microsoft Media Player Bonus Visualization - Yule Log" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft Media Player Bonus Visualization - Yule Log" FILE_VERSION="0111292 - 1.0.0." ORIGINAL_FILENAME="Yule.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright © Microsoft Corporation" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.0" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.0" LINK_DATE="11/29/2001 23:17:02" UPTO_LINK_DATE="11/29/2001 23:17:02" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
</EXE>
<EXE NAME="WMPTagSupportExtender.dll" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_THISFILEONLY">
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="WMPTagSupportExtender.dll" SIZE="134144" CHECKSUM="0x8B65FC2C" BIN_FILE_VERSION="0.9.7.2" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="0.9.7.2" PRODUCT_VERSION="0, 9, 7, 2" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows Media Player Plug-in to extend tag support" COMPANY_NAME="piP0ol (http://pi.pool.free.fr)" PRODUCT_NAME=" WMPTSE Plug in for Windows Media Player" FILE_VERSION="0, 9, 7, 2" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="WMPTagSupportExtender.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="WMPTagSupportExtender" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyleft (\C) 2005" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x40004" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x22E42" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="0.9.7.2" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="0.9.7.2" LINK_DATE="11/27/2005 18:11:33" UPTO_LINK_DATE="11/27/2005 18:11:33" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
</EXE>
<EXE NAME="kernel32.dll" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_THISFILEONLY">
    <MATCHING_FILE NAME="kernel32.dll" SIZE="983552" CHECKSUM="0x4CE79457" BIN_FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows NT BASE API Client DLL" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows® Operating System" FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="kernel32" INTERNAL_NAME="kernel32" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x40004" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0xFF848" LINKER_VERSION="0x50001" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:56:36" UPTO_LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:56:36" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
</EXE>
</DATABASE>

I hope this helps...

WMPTSE

Reply #48
Yeah, it helps a lot...

I realised i made a big mistake...During cleaning of code, i cleaned a really important line (the one who links the MediaLibrary with my code)...
The question is really how can MY home debug version work....I'm exploring this (debug COM magic...???? can someone explain how an COM interface can be auto-completed without calling the right func ???)

Your problem may not be this line, but it really need to be adressed...

For now, could you please try a version with this essential code reintroduced...(0.9.7.3) ? 
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wmptage...ug.msi?download

Sorry for the multi version debug....

If this one does not work, you'll gonna touch a real debug version (be prepared )

MaB_fr