Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Library Tree Discussion (Read 126522 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Library Tree Discussion

Reply #600
^ I've noticed after changing the Options > Behavior tab > Playlist Sort Order box, that you have to reload the panel for changes to take effect correctly.

If that does not work...

Are track filenames starting with %discnumber%.%tracknumber% ? (for %path_sort% to sort correctly)

What happens if you put a custom sort order in that box, like -

Code: [Select]
%album artist%|%date%|%album%|%discnumber%|%tracknumber%|%title%

Reply #601
that you have to reload the panel for changes to take effect correctly.
I filled in [ %path_sort%] and restarted fb2k to take effect.Or as you say, reloaded panels can work.
For this sort, click OK in the settings panel does not take effect immediately, Wilb, is there any way to improve?

Reply #602
Happens the same to me with .CUE of FLAC or APE files, shows duplicated. I use the component "Cue Fixer", so in the playlists the albums shows correctly.
Cue Fixer don't work with library :(  (only with playlist view).  Any ideas on how to find a way out?
X
I will try add additional command to callbacks.js:
function on_playlist_items_added(playlistIndex) {
window.Reload();}
 It works, but the panels refresh 2 times and blinks. Maybe someone has some better ideas?

Reply #603
Not an easy task but if you were prepared to rename your files something like...

blah.cue
blah.cue.flac

You could prevent *.cue.flac from being indexed at File>Preferences>Media Library>File types>Exclude.

edit: references inside cue files would obviously need updating. What fun.

Reply #604
Not an easy task but if you were prepared to rename your files..
I don't want to rename, because all files are seeding in "transmission")
Maybe I can add additional update command in the right place in the code?