Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Good midi keyboard recommendation? Need2 Change VST w/ pedal & non (Read 1948 times) previous topic - next topic

Good midi keyboard recommendation? Need2 Change VST w/ pedal & non

I currently have a Yamaha YPT-400 Keyboard and I wanted to upgrade my midi capabilities. I want to do more with it, and sometimes when I press 5 keys at once, my VST gets distorted. (left hand stops even though Im holding the note. Not sure if that's keyboard related)

Anywho

I would like to be able to switch my VST's and also VST's different samples with my keyboard or a (pedal maybe?) I'm not sure if my current keyboard has that capability.

I've always wanted a good piano too. So I was thinking, is the Yamaha YPG-635 or (DGX-620) a good choice? Does anyone have any experience with it?

Or if you don't, do you know of a good midi controller that has that capabilties. Any brands in particular to look at?

Thanks a lot!!