Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Various Offtopic Posts (Read 10678 times) previous topic - next topic

Various Offtopic Posts

Reply #25
dear all friends, thanks alot for all your sharing . I mixed some styles and came up with something like this

How can I wrap the text (in this case the Album Title of the classic album of Bach so that I could minimize the width of Artist/album column.

And is there anyway to mix the album and single view (track number 19 (name: Spain)  is a track from another album). I just want a simple "Artist" info for these orphan tracks.

thanks so much

the code of column Artist/album
Code: [Select]
$if($get_global(single),
$if(%isplaying%,$get_global(playing_a),$get_global(artist))[%artist%],

$if($meta_test(album artist),
$select(%tracknumber%,
$if(%isplaying%,'↘ ',
$hsl($get_global(hue1),$get_global(sat1),145,255,255,255)'↘ '$hsl()
)$upper(%album%),
%genre%,
['('%date%')'],
)

$char(9)$if($strcmp($strstr(%artist%,The ),1),$right(%artist%,$sub($len(%artist%),4))', The',%artist%)

$upper(
$if($strcmp($strstr(%artist%,The ),1),$right(%artist%,$sub($len(%artist%),4))', The',%artist%)
)
$char(9)

%album% $if(%discnumber%,
Disc %discnumber%)
$char(9)

$if(%isplaying%,,$hsl(0,0,130))['('%date%')']
[%__codec% ][%__bitrate% Kb/s ]
[$caps(%__mp3_stereo_mode%)]
$char(9)
%genre%
)
)
)

Various Offtopic Posts

Reply #26
Asked this in the wrong thread, so.

Here's my latest iteration: Foobar Milk.

[a href="http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=brumalscreenshot521200613dc.png" target="_blank"]

What font is that?
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)