Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: New foobar2000 icons (tray icon included) (Read 64764 times) previous topic - next topic

New foobar2000 icons (tray icon included)

Reply #26
What is the foobar symbol supposed to be anyway? Cat? Alien?

For some reason, I thought it looked sorta like a stylized fox's head.
voted 'Most likely to veer your thread' three straight years!

Reply #28
Hey vonmeth, you wouldn't happen to have the foobar blackbox icon set would you? The link at DA is broked!

Reply #30
thanks for the update, but you mixed up the icons as it seems.
I saved the F but I got the head.....

Reply #31
all those deviant art download links are broken

Reply #32
Rendom,

I know at 16x16 there isn't much room to work with, but it would be cool if the headphones were visible. 

P.S. Nice web site.

Yep i'm working on 16x16 icon with headphones. I want to keep it simple and easy to recognise, but with headphones it's no so easy 

Ps: thanks

Reply #34
Thanks!

Reply #39
Necro'ing an old topic...

I never liked the alien icon, he always looked much too angry. So I kept using the ^_^ one. But until I read this thread I didn't realize he is supposed to be a cat alien! That's makes me like it much more. An alien cat is fine, if I just did something to make him less angry looking.

So I give you, the foobar2000 happycat!

(click to get ico)

Reply #40
erm, necroing means to make something a corpse since necro means corpse

also, nice icon

Reply #41
I never liked the alien zeitgeist fashion. May be because I'm old (34). I also don't like that ultra cool "deviantart windows xp and vista themes blackbox windowmanager" fashion. It gets boring.
Seems to be the computer equivalent to the terrible contemporary architecture (glas + steel joists with holes in them). Which we'll regret in a couple of years.

I wish we got a Castle Neuschwanstein equivalent

Congrats to the guy who has this nice avatar: