Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Syncing MP3 tags to CUE sheet (Read 836 times) previous topic - next topic

Syncing MP3 tags to CUE sheet

I have three music libraries. The first are CUE sheets with single image FLACs, and the second, a backup of the first.

The third includes MP3s converted from the CUE sheets, and also MP3s albums from other sources.

I usually listen to the MP3s, and over time, I have updated the MP3 tags. For example, changing the genre tag from 'Rock' to be more specific, or adding in more details to the track name, such as 'xxx (Live at yyy)' instead of just 'xxx (Live)'.

If I load both the MP3s and CUE sheets into foobar, is there an easy way to find out which tags are different, and then copying the modified tags from the MP3s to the CUE sheets in both the main library and the backup?

I can't select all MP3s, then copy the tags into the CUE sheet because I have more MP3 albums than FLAC (as mentioned above), so the libraries don't exactly match.

Thanks in advance for your replies!