Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Add Folder issue (Read 544 times) previous topic - next topic

Add Folder issue

Hello!

I have an issue with Add Folder on my laptop (old Dell Minix Win 7 Starter): when push File/Add Folder new window is open with file structure, it`s OK. BUT this window does not have „Select” and „No” options. At the bottom I can see only Folder box and the name of Selected/highlighted Folder. If I push „Enter” the selection is „goin one level down”: it is empty or next Sub-Folder. Hope it is clear without insert the picture (actually I do not know how can it done as new in Forum).
It is happend when the last version of fb2k was downloaded (unfortunately I did not save previous version and even do not remember the number of it).
The same/last version of fb2k works OK on my desktop (Win 10 Pro).
I know that Adding of Folder can be done by simple dragging of it o the Playlist area bit it is an other question.
Online troubleshooter does not fined any issue, BTW.

Thanks for help!
BR Gábor

Re: Add Folder issue

Reply #1
Hi there,

What resolution are you using on your laptop? Do you have any custom scaling set in Windows display settings?

It could be that the 'Add Folder' window is too big to be shown and is being cut off by the screen resolution. Can you drag the title bar of the window up to see the lower buttons?

Just a thought.

Cheers

Reply #2
Hi, its to late (here in Budapest) to play with laptop options. Will try tomorrow
What I can say now:
- I cannot change the size of mentioned window on laptop. No idea why.
- On the other hand the dimensions of this window can be changed on desktop`s fb2k but it is impossible to modify it when Select and No knobs cannot be seen.

Thanks for replay anyway (solution on lapton now is drag Folder on the area of playlist)
BR Gábor

Reply #3
Hi anamorphic !
You absolutely right: as letter size was changed to 100% (from125%) my issue was solved.
Thanks!!!

(BTW how can I select your replay as solution and close this topic?)
BR Gábor