Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_panel_splitter cover with rounded corners? (Read 592 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_panel_splitter cover with rounded corners?

How can I make the foo_uie_panel_splitter cover show rounded corners?

Re: foo_uie_panel_splitter cover with rounded corners?

Reply #1
How can I make the foo_uie_panel_splitter cover show rounded corners?
I wonder if my answer to your question of blurring art helped you out?

Imageabs and Drawimage do not support rounded corners. You can mimic it again, but you will lose a couple of pixels of the displayed cover and it doesn't work that well if the background on which you painted the cover  has no solid color.

Method 1:
Paint the cover on a solid (or light gradient) background.
Then paint some alternating drawrects and roundrects with outer color of the original background and inner color of 0-0-0-0 on top of the outer edges of the underlying cover. Depending on how much you want to round the cover you lose some 4 pixels around of the original cover.

Method 2:
Paint the cover.
Then paint some alternating drawrects and roundrects with dark outer color shading  (0-0-0-192 for instance) and inner color of 0-0-0-0 on top of the outer edges of the underlying cover. Depending on how much you want to round the cover you lose some 4 pixels around of the original cover.

Second method works better if the background where you painted the cover on is an (shaded) image .

Re: foo_uie_panel_splitter cover with rounded corners?

Reply #3
I'd use PSS for showing/hiding panels only.

For image manipulation, you can do all sorts of silly things with javascript-y panels.
I'm using a couple of your(?) (modified) scripts too for displaying art. JSP3 Thumbs and a JSP2 Artwork Panel (which has a nice timeout textoverlay).

However I also want to be able to select and control shown backgrounds underneath overlaying SMP/JSP3/Visual plugins.
Only way to do that is from within PSS as far as I know.