Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Add / insert after current? (Read 1445 times) previous topic - next topic

Add / insert after current?

I quite often find myself wanting to insert one or more tracks into the current playlist, right after the currently playing track (or occasionally, album). At the moment I use Add files... or Add folder..., then either drag, or cut & paste. These are not files in the library, but even for those I have to copy & paste to where I want them.

Any ideas how I can add non-library & library files after the currently playing track or album?

Reply #1
A small amount of progress: foo_utils (Playlist tools / Utilities) has "Insert into Playlist", but it does so before the highlighted track. Unfortunately this caveat scuppered my plans to chain it with "Show now playing" using foo_run (Run services) - it seems there's no way to select the track next to play except manually (hence this actually is progress, just a small amount).

Any other ideas anyone?

Reply #3
Thank you!