Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: OGG CORRUPTED FILE IMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN (Read 6128 times) previous topic - next topic

OGG CORRUPTED FILE IMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN

hello to all, i very need to open this file , will pay 50 usd in bitcoin for the one that will help me.

thanks, i very need.

http://www.filedropper.com/073028

Re: OGG CORRUPTED FILE IMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN

Reply #2
Hello , i've other files like this....

Please anyone can teach me how to fix?

Thanks

Reply #4

Thanks

What exactly happened to those files? All I did was correct the file signature, but I am not sure how this error got there in the first place, or whether the other files are corrupted in the same manner.

Reply #5

Thanks

What exactly happened to those files? All I did was correct the file signature, but I am not sure how this error got there in the first place, or whether the other files are corrupted in the same manner.

Yes are All corrupted like This, how to fix file signature?

Please show me how Thanks man!

Reply #6
no body know how to fix the file signature?

please help me is very important!

Reply #7
There might be easier ways, but I just edited the file manually. The first four bytes of an Ogg file are supposed to read OggS (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_file_signatures), your file started with AggS instead. If you're following the same approach, make sure to use a text editor capable of editing binary files (aka hex editor).