Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlist support (Read 1424 times) previous topic - next topic

Playlist support

A few years ago I posted a feature request for improved playlist support; either the ability to back up playlists or to export/import them. Coming back once every few months, I noticed there were numerous other people who had similar requests.

This basic feature is still missing, and caused me to lose all my playlists when I switched phones.

I have since switched to Plex, and my god what a relief. I can't believe it took me so long to switch. I love Foobar2000 on PC, but on mobile it's just not a complete app yet. So many basic features are missing that you can't even call it a beta version. I don't think it'll ever be a complete app, since no meaningful features have been added since it was first launched.

So, yeah, goodbye Foobar Mobile. At least until the day you make it possible to, you know, save a playlist. Cheers y'all.

Re: Playlist support

Reply #1
Ahh, sadly this is not the answer I wanted, but it was the answer I was looking for. The foobar2000 mobile app really does pale in comparison to the breadth and flexibility of features on the desktop app. The ability to export a playlist would also be greatly helpful to me, as well. Thanks for the Plex referral!