Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Crooss Updated Contact List (Read 2232 times) previous topic - next topic

Crooss Updated Contact List

this could be one of the most usesfull ideas out ... it is basically a system where one registers, and fills all the info in it. So i then send my user id to all my contacts, who in turn register with my reference, so then, we all have the info of the others ... So, besides ringo.com, is there other one? any opinoins on ringo.com?

Reply #1
no comments?

Reply #2
no comments?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=282374"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

THere is a couple of other services like this, and every now and then i'll get an email from somebody I vaguely know asking me to enter my contact details again. Sod that, I give people as much details about me as I think necessary, and don't need to join a service to do so.