Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Philips MPEG-4 CELP Wideband Speech codec (Read 12521 times) previous topic - next topic

Philips MPEG-4 CELP Wideband Speech codec

Hi

this is my first post on this forum, so at first i want to say HELLO to everyone:)

i'm working at buliding navigation system in my car and i want to change voice guidance for my language...

i found file which is resposible for voice....file name is vsi.img  ,when i open it in HEXeditor in some line is written Philips MPEG-4 CELP Wideband Speech.

My question is it possible to open in some program? i need codec?is it free or i need to buy?

BR

Reply #1
Hi

this is my first post on this forum, so at first i want to say HELLO to everyone:)

i'm working at buliding navigation system in my car and i want to change voice guidance for my language...

i found file which is resposible for voice....file name is vsi.img  ,when i open it in HEXeditor in some line is written Philips MPEG-4 CELP Wideband Speech.

My question is it possible to open in some program? i need codec?is it free or i need to buy?

BR

Hello, do You have some informations about this files ? Thank You.
Andy

Reply #2
BR

You can try to rename the extension to mp4 and open it with VLC player - maybe it will recognise it and reproduce it. Other than that, I can't suggest.
Error 404; signature server not available.