Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Determine music genre (Read 2607 times) previous topic - next topic

Determine music genre

Hello:

Ive been working in a experimetal work in which test the performance of diferents kind of loseless codecs. I looking for some program or process (in preference freecode) that make a filter or can tell me the genre of the track, no by analysing de metatag information of the track. I need that the program work in specific signal parameters of track that can tell which genre can be the track in fact.

Thk.

Rodriguez Guerrero Juan M.

Determine music genre

Reply #1
I don't know if such software exists, but judgements like that are best done by humans.

Determine music genre

Reply #2
Can i tell that i know that exist this types of program, but im asking to know if some user can test the program and can tell me the performance and in what algorithm is based. In some cases we need to do a filter by genre to maxim the performance of the codec. Thank a lot for you respond, but i know there are people that know about this programs.

Rodriguez Guerrero Juan M.