Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I need some help with foo dsp continuator and VST HOST (Read 1036 times) previous topic - next topic

I need some help with foo dsp continuator and VST HOST

First of all. I am not english speaker so i am sorry if you cant understand me.

I just guess ...
I am not have good stereo system as yours.
So I am need some test. Music test.
I use foo dsp continuator and vst host for foobar and i think i find the way how enhance the sound quality with foobar and vst host.
Let me tell you something.

I have a lot of patience to learn everything about foobar and foobars plugins.
I use for 8 years with foo scheduler in foobar as main alarm. I can tell you for shure - Foobar with foo scheduler works perfect for years.
Never dissappoint me. So Foobar is my main media player and i am amateur broadcaster.
My hobby is streaming music to web.

I spend a lot time to find good crossfading settings with foo dsp continuator in foobar and i think i find it but i have a problem.
I like to wrote some manual how to use Foo dsp continuator with foobar, but most of my music is mp3 and there is another problem: we have not the same pc hardware and my goal is find the optimal settings for foo dsp continuator for any pc hardware configuration.  Foo dsp continuator its not not only about to crossfading tracks its about how to kill gaps when you burn your cds with foobar.
1) I need from you some testing of my foobar or yours foobar with foo dsp continuator according my settings and tell me and advice me or suggest me something about result of crossfading.
2) I spend some time with testing VST host with plugins and i find and connect plugins in VST host that all plugins chain can enhance the sound stream who coming out from foobar output to VST host input. Please tell me about the sound. If sound quality bad or good and some suggest of some useful VST plugin.
3) All i need this for write some manual how to use foo dsp continuator. Its my goal.
I would appreciate your will to help me.
I just think is that foo dsp continuator is useful plugin that can be used.
Its was abandoned for more than 10 years...
But this plugin is not forgotten and burried alive, its still works not bad at all with newer F2K version...